Groups

make me laugh

im after seeing some funny vids on youtube, everytime i try and find any there always rubbish.

so come show me your fav funny videos.

i liked the asda one that was posted last night, so anything that makes you laugh and you think is funny will do

14 Comments

Original Poster

here's one to get use in the mood

youtube.com/wat…ted

Original Poster

LMAO they were great thanks, i loved the japanese one, but i was wanting the elastic band to snap, would of been even funnier, or is that just cruel.

keep em coming guys

those are great, really like the marshmallow one, the Japanese never seem afarid to do daft things

Not a vid but made me smile:w00t:

Two people have accidentally been injected with curry powder

One now has a dodgy tikka

The other is still in a deep korma

imortal;1917130

Not a vid but made me smile:w00t:Two people have accidentally been … Not a vid but made me smile:w00t:Two people have accidentally been injected with curry powderOne now has a dodgy tikkaThe other is still in a deep korma

hahaha, that really did make me laugh out loud:-D

youtube.com/wat…T5g

Someone posted that a few weeks ago, still can't watch it without p****** myself laughing :-D

Original Poster

JimmyW;1917139

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJXTv4r2T5gSomeone posted that a few weeks … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJXTv4r2T5gSomeone posted that a few weeks ago, still can't watch it without p****** myself laughing :-D

OMG that was so funny i almost woke evry1 up laughing.

how the hell did she manage that:-D:-D

i always used [URL="Spikedhumor.com"]spiked humor[/URL] because i always found something to laugh at there. :thumbsup:
    Until work banned all websites that use streaming medis ggggrrrr:x

Original Poster

imortal;1917151

i always used [URL="Spikedhumor.com"]spiked humor[/URL] because i always … i always used [URL="Spikedhumor.com"]spiked humor[/URL] because i always found something to laugh at there. :thumbsup:Until work banned all websites that use streaming medis ggggrrrr:x

thanks for that, new sites always welcome.

bit if rep for u:thumbsup:

A bit late so i hope you see this...
    Not really funny but very happy

]Furry happy monsters

Original Poster

bellabonkers;1920652

A bit late so i hope you see this...Not really funny but very happy … A bit late so i hope you see this...Not really funny but very happy :)]Furry happy monsters

yeah i see it thanks. More vids the better, keep em comin guys ill keep cheching back
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just an thought regarding Paypal77
      2. Sweet Sunday code please22
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?1213
      4. Car park fine UKPC1520

See more discussions