Make me laugh ... I've had a sh*t day..

Found 17th Nov 2007
If anyone is up and lonely as me (although married) can someone make me laugh please as i feel so fed up.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
217 Comments

Banned

cant make you laugh, but trust me you aint alone:oops:

Original Poster

sassie

cant make you laugh, but trust me you aint alone:oops:

Glad to hear it..:)

Banned

whilst you've had a **** day, i've had a **** week and it doesn't seem to be improving, but gotta keep smiling:oops:

It's hard to make someone laugh when they ask you to. :?

Banned

thesaint

It's hard to make someone laugh when they ask you to. :?

yeah and even when do things to make someone smile it doesnt always work out that way:p

sassie

yeah and even when do things to make someone smile it doesnt always work … yeah and even when do things to make someone smile it doesnt always work out that way:p

Tell me about it, but i'm now used to it.:thumbsup:

I'd just like to point out, that although alone, i'm not lonely.

Original Poster

thesaint

I'd just like to point out, that although alone, i'm not lonely.

That was my motto or used to be. I spend a lot of my day alone but not lonely. I often feel more lonely with people. Does that make sense:?

Banned

marshallka

That was my motto or used to be. I spend a lot of my day alone but not … That was my motto or used to be. I spend a lot of my day alone but not lonely. I often feel more lonely with people. Does that make sense:?

yep, it makes perfect sense, and when my lonliness got up and left us i became happier:-D

P.s thesaint your gonna have to forgive my bad spelling tonight, dont think that part of the brain cell is working to well tonight

This is all sounding very sombre, let's laugh. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

[SIZE="1"]I'll forgive the spelling tonight, i'm feeling charitable.[/SIZE]

Banned

thesaint

This is all sounding very sombre, let's laugh. :giggle: :giggle: … This is all sounding very sombre, let's laugh. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: [SIZE="1"]I'll forgive the spelling tonight, i'm feeling charitable.[/SIZE]

awww your such a babe, snogs all round:thumbsup:

sassie

awww your such a babe, snogs all round:thumbsup:

Only forgiving the spelling, punctuation is still needed.

Pucker up.:friends:

Banned

thesaint

Only forgiving the spelling, punctuation is still needed.Pucker … Only forgiving the spelling, punctuation is still needed.Pucker up.:friends:

awww just forgive it all hun, excuse me whilst i just pout up a little:w00t:

vinylandtrinkets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8--lrON9yzs&eurl=http://widget-fa.slide.com/widgets/sf.swftake a look at this video. the guy is a scream, if you are easily offended please dont watch it

My broadband connection is doing a good impression of dial-up, so I can't see it. :-(

Original Poster

Sassie and thesaint. Why have you not got avatars? I think we should think of ones for you to suit.:)

Original Poster

thesaint

My broadband connection is doing a good impression of dial-up, so I can't … My broadband connection is doing a good impression of dial-up, so I can't see it. :-(

Mine too.:thumbsup:

Banned

marshallka

Sassie and thesaint. Why have you not got avatars? I think we should … Sassie and thesaint. Why have you not got avatars? I think we should think of ones for you to suit.:)

because me too idle to look for one :oops:

marshallka

Sassie and thesaint. Why have you not got avatars? I think we should … Sassie and thesaint. Why have you not got avatars? I think we should think of ones for you to suit.:)

I would like one, but I think it's harder after you've already established a 'personality' on here.

What would you suggest?

Not really good at making people laugh on the spur of the moment without any conversation to tease them about...however going to give it a shot...

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7482/imsexyzt3.jpg

sassie

because me too idle to look for one :oops:

Are you 'puckered' when you say that, it sounds soooo cute. :-D

Did you read the liar thread earlier on the FS forum? That would had you in stitches.
Anyway, soz, I can't do a lot to cheer you up but my mate might:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/YORKYINSUFFOLK/nakedyorkie.gif

Oooops, wrong picture:-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/YORKYINSUFFOLK/yorkylastyear.gif

Banned

dinosteveus

Did you read the liar thread earlier on the FS forum? That would had you … Did you read the liar thread earlier on the FS forum? That would had you in stitches.Anyway, soz, I can't do a lot to cheer you up but my mate might:

oh no, i missed it:-(

scotland ?

Original Poster

thesaint

I would like one, but I think it's harder after you've already … I would like one, but I think it's harder after you've already established a 'personality' on here.What would you suggest?

I will have to read your posts and try to think of one to suit. Give me something to do....:thumbsup:

Banned

thesaint

Are you 'puckered' when you say that, it sounds soooo cute. :-D

well i think it was puckered, well it sounded very much like it:w00t:

sassie

oh no, i missed it:-(

You posted in it. The Wii seller who claimed he was not a banned trader.;-)

Original Poster

dinosteveus

Oooops, wrong picture:-

Nice:)

Banned

dinosteveus

You posted in it. The Wii seller who claimed he was not a banned … You posted in it. The Wii seller who claimed he was not a banned trader.;-)

oh last night, what a muppet aye:giggle: mind banned really doesnt mean anything on here, i though aka got autonatic site bans, it really is laughable at times

marshallka

I will have to read your posts and try to think of one to suit. Give me … I will have to read your posts and try to think of one to suit. Give me something to do....:thumbsup:

AAaargh [SIZE="4"]NO![/SIZE] don't read them. :oops:

I will find an avatar.

Original Poster

I feel more at home here at hukd than here at mine...:oops:

Banned

marshallka, just find summat grumpy, that will do thesaint, now me looking for some a little more seductive looking:-D

intenso100

scotland ?

:whistling: :giggle:

Original Poster

thesaint

AAaargh [SIZE="4"]NO![/SIZE] don't read them. :oops: I will find an … AAaargh [SIZE="4"]NO![/SIZE] don't read them. :oops: I will find an avatar.

Ok ... but i will find an appropiate one for the name. Is that ok

http://www.superham.com/Title%20Images5_2004/SuperPigSmall.jpg

sassie

marshallka, just find summat grumpy, that will do thesaint, now me … marshallka, just find summat grumpy, that will do thesaint, now me looking for some a little more seductive looking:-D

Watch it you, I knew as soon as I relaxed the spelling and punctuation rule, you'd be taking liberties. :x

https://www.sassieshop.com/sassie/SassieShopperSignup/shopper-images/SASSIE2Logo.jpg Mabye cut out the writing @ the bottom

Banned

thesaint

Watch it you, I knew as soon as I relaxed the spelling and punctuation … Watch it you, I knew as soon as I relaxed the spelling and punctuation rule, you'd be taking liberties. :x

well you shouldnt have sent me that pm then, i was only being nice :-(

Banned

harvie316

Mabye cut out the writing @ the bottom

harvie darling did you miss post 36 by any chance:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text