Make Me Smile

13 Comments
This always makes me smile whenever I hear it playing on my radio, in fact it always makes me laugh every time I hear it. I just love this song.

Merry Xmas Wongy

OllieSt2 h, 48 m ago

Merry Xmas Wongy[Video]

Merry Christmas ollie
32928792-wNWO2.jpg
As a cyclist you will appreciate this Wongy.
I'm riding in a shared cycle lane (peds/cyclists divided by a white line), uphill and in to a headwind, so not fast.
Some moron is walking towards me in the cycle lane, despite the ped lane being empty and won't move aside.
I see a dog poop ahead in the cycle lane and move around it, and quickly move around the ped.
Ped walks straight in to doggy poop
buddhabelly2 h, 17 m ago

As a cyclist you will appreciate this Wongy.I'm riding in a shared cycle …As a cyclist you will appreciate this Wongy.I'm riding in a shared cycle lane (peds/cyclists divided by a white line), uphill and in to a headwind, so not fast.Some moron is walking towards me in the cycle lane, despite the ped lane being empty and won't move aside. I see a dog poop ahead in the cycle lane and move around it, and quickly move around the ped.Ped walks straight in to doggy poop

Oh deary deary me just got back from a walk loads of 'messages' everywhere

32932742-3PXta.jpgHad a crash off my bike boxing day

Oops wong thread
just opened a little mini pack of Lurpak (came with pancakes or something from McDonald's)
I was not expecting it to look like this inside

32949440-gOAAb.jpg
I think it's really funny haha I'm obviously easily amused
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 30th Dec 2017
LeahsMintytoutou35 m ago

just opened a little mini pack of Lurpak (came with pancakes or something …just opened a little mini pack of Lurpak (came with pancakes or something from McDonald's) I was not expecting it to look like this inside [Image] I think it's really funny haha I'm obviously easily amused

32949716-0O6a8.jpgWhen I said make me smile....
Wongy1101 m ago

[Image] When I said make me smile....

Lol did you smile a tiny bit? Come on you know you did
LeahsMintytoutou1 m ago

Lol did you smile a tiny bit? Come on you know you did

Yeah but not really what meant I think lol
Wongy1104 m ago

Yeah but not really what meant I think lol

Haha i didn't have a heartwarming story to share so this was my addition
LeahsMintytoutou3 h, 38 m ago

just opened a little mini pack of Lurpak (came with pancakes or something …just opened a little mini pack of Lurpak (came with pancakes or something from McDonald's) I was not expecting it to look like this inside [Image] I think it's really funny haha I'm obviously easily amused

32951163-hqbpn.jpg
deeky34 m ago

[Image]

Stone cold
the pic i shared reminds me of the boobicles in the old Viz magazines
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants