Expired

Make up Brush Set

Found 11th Dec 2007
Hi all, I am after a very good quality makeup brush set for my mum.

Please let me know what you know, as I dont have a clue

Thanks alot

1. Ask
  2. Make Up
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Make Up
6 Comments

you wanna try shops like Home and Bargain for good cheap ones or if you dont mind spending a bit then I guess Boots is the place to go, or try places like Debhenhams

Hope this helps.

Original Poster

Boots sounds good any particular brand?

when it comes to brushes I dont think it really matters that much to be honest. If I were you I wouldnt pay too much for one, they all do the same thing. I guess what your after is one that looks nice??

Are you going to buy online if you want I will have a look around for you, whats your budget?

Original Poster

StaceyAKelly

when it comes to brushes I dont think it really matters that much to be … when it comes to brushes I dont think it really matters that much to be honest. If I were you I wouldnt pay too much for one, they all do the same thing. I guess what your after is one that looks nice??Are you going to buy online if you want I will have a look around for you, whats your budget?

Wouldnt say one that looks nice, I dont want to be ripped off but dont want a quid shop one that falls apart.

I want a complete set that has a brush for every occasion lol

avon have some decent ones, and i think they were on offer in recent book. try the online site.

voucher for avon here for 10% off and free del , enter BEST at checkout. use till 13/12/07 so until thursday .
Post a comment
@
    Text