Groups

Make up help!

Can anyone recommend a good tinted moisturiser? Thanks

4 Comments

I use Clarins multipharmacy.com/sho…979
    its very light and it lasts for ages. It gives a nice natural fresh glow.

Original Poster

kaits;4804911

I use Clarins … I use Clarins http://multipharmacy.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=9979its very light and it lasts for ages. It gives a nice natural fresh glow.

Thanks so much

xSpoiltPrincessx;4804935

Thanks so much

aww you are welcome. I also got a sample of Gosh cosmetics tinted moisturiser and i think that is a bit cheaper than clarins. Its not bad. I have not been able to find it at any superdrugs though. They seem to be the only ones selling Gosh as far as i know.

Original Poster

kaits;4804946

aww you are welcome. I also got a sample of Gosh cosmetics tinted … aww you are welcome. I also got a sample of Gosh cosmetics tinted moisturiser and i think that is a bit cheaper than clarins. Its not bad. I have not been able to find it at any superdrugs though. They seem to be the only ones selling Gosh as far as i know.

Yeah i don't think i've seen it anywhere else but will try the clarin's one that you originally recommended cos i've used some of their products and have sensitive skin! Thanks again for your help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2244
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions