Make up help please?

Found 29th Jan
I generally don't wear much make up and when I do, it's mostly cheap 'n cheerful brands.
However, I have been asked by someone to look for some too faced/ tarte make up and obviously, being a member on here, would like to get it for the best prices available.
I see Debenhams do some but surely there are other stockists about?
Hope someone can shed some light please?
Thanks in advance x
Community Updates
8 Comments
Debenhams appear to be the main uk stockists for too faced.
You could try Amazon or eBay butnot sure if they are counterfeit or not.
Original Poster
Toptrumpet16 m ago

Debenhams appear to be the main uk stockists for too faced. You could try …Debenhams appear to be the main uk stockists for too faced. You could try Amazon or eBay butnot sure if they are counterfeit or not.

I had looked already but eBay certainly seems 90% dodgy!
Found this listing on eBay. You could always message the seller and ask if they’ve still got the original receipt and what with so many fakes out there could they send you a copy with their reply
Tarte is sold by qvc they often have offers on for bundles

qvcuk.com/tar…tml
They are both American brands so you won't find them in most shops. QVC is the only UK stockist I'm aware of for Tarte and not all their range is available. Tarte do ship to the UK direct from their own site and sometimes offer free international shipping over certain amounts but you need to watch out for customs.
Debenhams is the only store I know of that stocks Too Faced although Cult beauty online has just started stocking it this week.
QVC
The only two places you can get tarte are QVC which is supper over priced so your best bet is the tarte website and they have 20% almost anything if you sign up at the moment! For more information about the 20% off you should check out their Instagram page! Hope this helps
Also I have ordered quite a lot from tarte these last few months! They had free uk shipping if you spend over £30 not sure if that’s still available? And there were no customers fees! 😁 too faces have a store in London Carnaby street if your ever there and wanna check it out!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants