Groups
    EXPIRED

Make up lot and haircare and molton brown too

I have masses of make up and I mean masses to sell.I bought myself some new makeup on here so need to clear out...have brands inc chanel,dior,clinique,lacome,Calvin klein,Urban decay,No 7,Ruby and Millie,Bourjois etc
    and hair care like TIGI bedhead shampoo, label m (Toni and Guy) and loads of Molton brown stuff.....
    MY QUESTION IS DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WOULD PAY LIKE £300 outright or should I split it up?Thanks for your help
    **£300 i sounds alot but trust me it is loadsssssss of stuff and loads top designers-would estimate it about £800 quids worth if not more!!**

15 Comments

Banned

i would split it, although remember the rules have changed and anything in your post cannot be relisted in the fs board till this is locked up and 7 days have passed

car boot could be a good idea for a big lot like this

Original Poster

I dont think car boot would be much good as people wont pay alot but thanks

Original Poster

sassie;5108583

i would split it, although remember the rules have changed and anything … i would split it, although remember the rules have changed and anything in your post cannot be relisted in the fs board till this is locked up and 7 days have passed

Oh your joking!Would make up lots with different makeup count as more than 2 items aswell?

Banned

gemmyw;5108625

Oh your joking!Would make up lots with different makeup count as more … Oh your joking!Would make up lots with different makeup count as more than 2 items aswell?

no not joking, its a new rules, no different make would count like that, although it may be seen as trade like behaviour

Banned

gemmyw;5108623

I dont think car boot would be much good as people wont pay alot but … I dont think car boot would be much good as people wont pay alot but thanks

people will pay good money for good stuff, obviously not shop prices but neither will people here, if you have alot to sell i think a car boot is a great idea, no postage costs, cash in hand etc,etc

Original Poster

sassie;5108647

no not joking, its a new rules, no different make would count like that, … no not joking, its a new rules, no different make would count like that, although it may be seen as trade like behaviour

Its genuinely just stuff I dont want anymore and I wouldnt ask shop prices LOL as one piece of chanel make up like eyeshadow is like £32 !Be nice to have some money back

car boot all they way for this,you would be suprised

Banned

boothy;5108705

car boot all they way for this,you would be suprised

i reckon so too :thumbsup:

Banned

yep as long as you stay on top of people dipping their fingers in etc.

I have lots of make up listed in my history- good stuff, bobbi brown which fetches above rrp o ebay and its not sold here even though i have onlyused some once or twice.

I'd be interested in buying some, when are you putting it up for sale?

tessb;5109197

at least a week from today....lol

+1

tessb;5109197

Original Poster

Helllloooo I will list once I have had a good old sift through and will try let you all know.....looks like it might have to be at least 7 days now so I will close this thread now!x

Expired and closed as requested thanks and yes you need to wait seven days to relist

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770
    2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?58
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767186
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348
    5. Royal Mil track and trace77

See more discussions