Groups

Make-up - what foundation do you use ??

going to change the foundation i use but not sure which one is the best, im not going to use it as often as i usually do !! im probally going to buy some concealer too, i have been using maybeline dream matte mousse, and really like it, but wondering if there are any other ones that you would recommend

Thankyou !

26 Comments

Original Poster

in b4 men start talking about buildings !!

you use make up already? :shock:

its best to go natural less fuss getting ready :):p

Original Poster

ilovelilac;7919006

you use make up already? :shock:its best to go natural less fuss getting … you use make up already? :shock:its best to go natural less fuss getting ready :):p

i knew someone waas going to say that , most people i know go for the orange look i just go for natural you can hardly tell !

I use Clarins aaah96 - but thats cause am a lot older than you and my skin needs that extra bit of tlc !! You need to get the right combination of moisturiser and foundation. Once you get that right your foundation will stay on lovely for hours!

Head into Debenhams/Boots beauty counters with your friend or mum and get samples - thats the best way and will save you a load of dosh!

LOL i always thought u was a guy, dont know why, when i read the title i thought wtf a guy wearing foundation hahaha

I use MAC... Been using it for years with no problems.

i have problem skin (like a bloody teenager) and have tried loads of different foundations, some really expencive and some cheap ,but at the mo im using No7 intelligent balance mousse and its fab and i have decent skin again x

Original Poster

bossyboots;7919016

I use Clarins aaah96 - but thats cause am a lot older than you and my … I use Clarins aaah96 - but thats cause am a lot older than you and my skin needs that extra bit of tlc !! You need to get the right combination of moisturiser and foundation. Once you get that right your foundation will stay on lovely for hours!Head into Debenhams/Boots beauty counters with your friend or mum and get samples - thats the best way and will save you a load of dosh!

Thankyou, i was thinking i would change it because of my age and really dont want to be orange and caked in it, or when i get older i wil have more wrinklkes !

Original Poster

muffin247;7919029

LOL i always thought u was a guy, dont know why, when i read the title i … LOL i always thought u was a guy, dont know why, when i read the title i thought wtf a guy wearing foundation hahaha

:w00t:

im a 13 yr old girl pmsl

Banned

i use clinique, you are very young to be wearing foundation i am sure you dont need it, managed to put off daughter using it till she was 15, she also uses clinique after wasting i dont know how much money on trying over the counter stuff

for everyday i wear a tinted moisturiser so its not as heavy on my skin and wont clog pores. i only wear proper foundation for a night out

I use the body shop most of the time, was the most natural I could find at the time, I would suggest you went into debenhams/john lewis/house of frasier/body shop etc and asked them....try the products and see what you like most, all our skin is different, so asking others what they use is pretty much useless

aah96;7919015

i knew someone waas going to say that , most people i know go for the … i knew someone waas going to say that , most people i know go for the orange look i just go for natural you can hardly tell !

lol its true! i think its just a waste of money tbh natural look is always the best :thumbsup:
    when i was considering buying foundation 2 years ago i tried MAC studio fix in debenhams it was alright

glam-R;7919039

i have problem skin (like a bloody teenager) and have tried loads of … i have problem skin (like a bloody teenager) and have tried loads of different foundations, some really expencive and some cheap ,but at the mo im using No7 intelligent balance mousse and its fab and i have decent skin again x

I have combination skin and have spent an absolute fortune on moisturisers but last two months have been using No7 day cream and cant believe how effective its been for me and its so cheap compared to all the others I hav bought - £16.50 a pot!!!

Aaah96 I use a night cream that cost me...................just over £100:w00t: Dont use it every night but ever other night!

I have light coloured skin and find the cheaper brands too dark and orangey even with their lightest colours but have found Clarins and Lancome to be fantastic, they last a long time as well.

Original Poster

bossyboots;7919075

I have combination skin and have spent an absolute fortune on … I have combination skin and have spent an absolute fortune on moisturisers but last two months have been using No7 day cream and cant believe how effective its been for me and its so cheap compared to all the others I hav bought - £16.50 a pot!!! Aaah96 I use a night cream that cost me...................just over £100:w00t: Dont use it every night but ever other night!

:w00t:

im npot wasting money on make-up didnt want to go out at one point cas of spots i didnt even have that many but now i started cleaning my face with with hazel at night and its fantasic takes all the dirt of youre face and £1 a bottle might consider using tinted mosturiser !

id bare essentuals is the best there is imo ;-)

think they sell it in debenhams now, here: debenhams.com/web…ate?ps=default&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&x=0&y=0&txt=bareminerals#ps=default&storeId=10001&lid=%2F%2Fproductsuniverse%2Fen_GB%2Fproduct_online%3DY%2F%24s%3Dbareminerals%2Fcategories%3C{productsuniverse_59001}%2Fcategories%3C{productsuniverse_59001_77103}%2Fcategories%3C{productsuniverse_59001_77103_77114}&catalogId=10001

they also do starter sets or try me sets that are good value

owens101;7919168

id bare essentuals is the best there is imo ;-)think they sell it in … id bare essentuals is the best there is imo ;-)think they sell it in debenhams now, here: http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Navigate?ps=default&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&x=0&y=0&txt=bareminerals#ps=default&storeId=10001&lid=%2F%2Fproductsuniverse%2Fen_GB%2Fproduct_online%3DY%2F%24s%3Dbareminerals%2Fcategories%3C{productsuniverse_59001}%2Fcategories%3C{productsuniverse_59001_77103}%2Fcategories%3C{productsuniverse_59001_77103_77114}&catalogId=10001they also do starter sets or try me sets that are good value

I have that,it's brill,i always had trouble with foundation not staying on but this really does last it's fab:thumbsup:

would recommend tinted moisturiser at your age as its a lot lighter on the skin lets it breathe more
    dont know your budget but benefit do a great one

Sounds like bodies off baywatch, faces off crimewatch :whistling:;-)

rimmel

I use Mac and it is fantastic, they match a colour for you and it's not that expensive compared with some brands.

Dior Nude :thumbsup:
    Very good and looks very natural

Banned

Boots No7 or Avon

skinner7408;7922589

Dior Nude :thumbsup:Very good and looks very natural

+1

owens101;7919168

id bare essentuals is the best there is imo ;-)think they sell it in … id bare essentuals is the best there is imo ;-)think they sell it in debenhams now, here: http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Navigate?ps=default&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&x=0&y=0&txt=bareminerals#ps=default&storeId=10001&lid=%2F%2Fproductsuniverse%2Fen_GB%2Fproduct_online%3DY%2F%24s%3Dbareminerals%2Fcategories%3C{productsuniverse_59001}%2Fcategories%3C{productsuniverse_59001_77103}%2Fcategories%3C{productsuniverse_59001_77103_77114}&catalogId=10001they also do starter sets or try me sets that are good value

deb8z;7919207

I have that,it's brill,i always had trouble with foundation not staying … I have that,it's brill,i always had trouble with foundation not staying on but this really does last it's fab:thumbsup:

I also use Bare Escentuals / Bare Minerals. I won't use any other foundation now. Their concealer (I use Bisque) is also really good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944529
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424414492
      3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller11
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2836

See more discussions