Make your entry into the Database of Other Half's Pet Names

Found 22nd Dec 2017
I'm currently gift wrapping my other half's presents and I've been putting cute names on each tag but I have more gifts than pet names now and need some ideas.

So what ya got?

They don't all need to be nice and fluffy, but they do need to be decent and appropriate cos them there Mods be watching!
Community Updates
MiscGroceries
Top comments
32885103-2VuSo.jpg
Her names for me include:

Weirdo.
***head.
****face.

I could go on, but it makes me sad inside.
FrootLoop14 m ago

You single then?

How did you guess that?

I’ve been happily married for over 25 years
Nob

Hobgob
33 Comments
So far I have:

Her Royal Hotness

The Goddess of Gorgeous

The Honey Monsta

Princess Peach
32885103-2VuSo.jpg
Spot
Fluffy
Tyson
Mr Tibbs
Her names for me include:

Weirdo.
***head.
****face.

I could go on, but it makes me sad inside.
FrootLoop14 m ago

You single then?

How did you guess that?

I’ve been happily married for over 25 years
Nob

Hobgob
Predikuesi3 m ago

How did you guess that?I’ve been happily married for over 25 years

25 years I get it now!
deeky3 m ago

NobHobgob

That's quite tame. I dream of being called names like those.
miikeyblue22nd Dec 2017

That's quite tame. I dream of being called names like those.

My regular ones are NSFW&C
deeky6 m ago

NobHobgob

Hobgob Lynne I like that deeky.
FrootLoop37 s ago

Hobgob Lynne I like that deeky.

Ha! Handy if she's called Lynne, yeah
FrootLoop9 m ago

25 years I get it now!

I don’t think you do, not yet anyway

I think we’ve managed very well without pet names
Those may be a little disrespectful .MUFC. but thanks for your input.
Predikuesi5 m ago

I don’t think you do, not yet anyway I think we’ve managed very well wi …I don’t think you do, not yet anyway I think we’ve managed very well without pet names

Well if it aint broke.
Thank god I'm too old for all that nonsense , sorry also been married for 25 years , so I guess us 40 somethings aren't the target market for this question . Mind you I think if my husband had of done that we wouldn't have got married in the first place
tinkerbellian9 m ago

Thank god I'm too old for all that nonsense , sorry also been married for …Thank god I'm too old for all that nonsense , sorry also been married for 25 years , so I guess us 40 somethings aren't the target market for this question . Mind you I think if my husband had of done that we wouldn't have got married in the first place

Your never too old for a bit of fun, obviously pet names are not everyones cup of tea, I think quite the opposite and we love it! A bit of coupley banter.
Duck - not because its a derbyshire thing like she thinks but because she is short and like a duck her ass is close to her feet mentalfloss.com/art…als
Katy Purry, Zippity Do Dawg, Munchkin-Dunkin, Whiskerus Maximus and Snickerdoodle Dandee
‘Fetid Munter’ usually does the trick when addressing ones other half
Edited by: "majestic2012" 22nd Dec 2017
Sweetheart
Cutie
*name* bum
Sweetie
miikeyblue22nd Dec 2017

Her names for me include:Weirdo.***head.******.****.****face.I could go …Her names for me include:Weirdo.***head.******.****.****face.I could go on, but it makes me sad inside.

It would also wear out the * button
shadey1241 s ago

It would also wear out the * button

It's ok. I can copy and paste.
FrootLoop55 m ago

Those may be a little disrespectful .MUFC. but thanks for your input.

When you've been married as long as I have those would be considered compliments ;).
deleted1416210
Just thought....but if you write pet names on gifts that she doesn't recognise as names you call her, might she be a bit curious as to why their are presents with other people's pet names on?
Random names of any gender.

Treat 'em mean; keep 'em keen.
summerof7644 m ago

Katy Purry, Zippity Do Dawg, Munchkin-Dunkin, Whiskerus Maximus and …Katy Purry, Zippity Do Dawg, Munchkin-Dunkin, Whiskerus Maximus and Snickerdoodle Dandee

PrincessJellybean2 h, 22 m ago

Just thought....but if you write pet names on gifts that she doesn't …Just thought....but if you write pet names on gifts that she doesn't recognise as names you call her, might she be a bit curious as to why their are presents with other people's pet names on?

Not at all! She will feel soooo lucky in that she's getting to open all my girlfriends presents too.
summerof762 h, 50 m ago

Katy Purry, Zippity Do Dawg, Munchkin-Dunkin, Whiskerus Maximus and …Katy Purry, Zippity Do Dawg, Munchkin-Dunkin, Whiskerus Maximus and Snickerdoodle Dandee

Some of these sound like flavours of vaping oils. Love it!
fanpages2 h, 24 m ago

Random names of any gender.Treat 'em mean; keep 'em keen.

I tried calling her Gary but she went funny with me for a week.
Babycakes
Sexylicious
Sexy bear
Grumpy bum
Hottie mallotie
D*** face
C*** swabber

To name a few, all of them are said in jest
He calls me Boo, toots and sweetpea. I haven't managed to think up any pet names for him yet. Trying, but tricky to know what to call a dude.
LittleBunny1 h, 18 m ago

He calls me Boo, toots and sweetpea. I haven't managed to think up any pet …He calls me Boo, toots and sweetpea. I haven't managed to think up any pet names for him yet. Trying, but tricky to know what to call a dude.

Dude is a good start. What about something festive.... If he has big feet you could call him Missile Toes?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants