Groups

#MakeBritianGreatAgain

#MakeBritianGreatAgain

discussion for our country and how we can make Britain great again

Top comments

Learning to spell Britain would be a good start!

be less mamby pamby with ppl who commit crime,

more incentives to be a community

a return of values, British ones - no that is not racist this is Britain, if you prefer the values of a differet country then move there simple

Bring back the For Sale/Trade section.

remind me again, when was Britain great? Was it when we were invading countries like India, subjigating millions of people to a head of state they were never likely to even see? Or going to continents like Africa, rounding up thousands of people and shipping them off to pick crops as slaves? Literally profiting from the blood of others.

Was it being invaded and slaughtered by the Romans. Or when land was taken from the saxon nobels and given to Norman conquerers. Was it when children were sent up chimneys, or lose limbs in cotton mills. When people literally worked to death down mines.

Let's face it, we've had a pretty grim past, I'd rather look to the future. An integrated multicultural global country.
    47 Comments

be less mamby pamby with ppl who commit crime,

more incentives to be a community

a return of values, British ones - no that is not racist this is Britain, if you prefer the values of a differet country then move there simple

Original Poster

skipperjonce

​I hope ukip makes a difference similar to Trump #MakeBritianGreatAgain

skipperjonce

bet u have a good frap about that

Original Poster

skipperjonce

​?

gas_234

I hope ukip makes a difference similar to Trump #MakeBritianGreatAgain

ooo u r a wag

Original Poster

miles136

be less mamby pamby with ppl who commit crime,more incentives to be a … be less mamby pamby with ppl who commit crime,more incentives to be a communitya return of values, British ones - no that is not racist this is Britain, if you prefer the values of a differet country then move there simple

That's what we need but our government isn't​ willing for such change or else incidents such as yesterday wouldn't happen.

I dunno. He won the great british bake off so Ian can't be doing that bad.
    https://s17.postimg.org/65c4ryckf/The-_Great-_British-_Bake-_Off.jpg

I think you're great Ian. Ignore the haters.

gas_234

I hope ukip makes a difference similar to Trump #MakeBritianGreatAgain

Wow, you mentioned Trump and UKIP as role models for Britain. Just wow

skipperjonce

The thread died on its **** before it even started X)

miles136

be less mamby pamby with ppl who commit crime,more incentives to be a … be less mamby pamby with ppl who commit crime,more incentives to be a communitya return of values, British ones - no that is not racist this is Britain, if you prefer the values of a differet country then move there simple

British values... Like the ones displayed on a Friday and Saturday night?

Original Poster

Spenfica

Wow, you mentioned Trump and UKIP as role models for Britain. Just wow

​Change is progress Trump enforced it?

jimbo001

British values... Like the ones displayed on a Friday and Saturday night? … British values... Like the ones displayed on a Friday and Saturday night?

​yeah enjoying yourself isn't wanted by the idiots who killed innocent people in London and Manchester!

Original Poster

How can we get rid of those idiots when there's so many of them.

Winter is coming.
    Britain will never be great and the kingdom will never be united again.

gas_234

How can we get rid of those idiots when there's so many of them.

You're one to talk X)

Original Poster

kay1992

You're one to talk X)

​People like you who follow the media like sheep question your own lives when you see truth around you with your own eyes

gas_234

​People like you who follow the media like sheep question your own lives … ​People like you who follow the media like sheep question your own lives when you see truth around you with your own eyes

My eyes have seen the truth already. Birds eye fish with tomato 3 for 2 at Tesco

miles136

Sounds simple doesn't it !

jimbo001

British values... Like the ones displayed on a Friday and Saturday night? … British values... Like the ones displayed on a Friday and Saturday night?

?

Newsflash: Britain is not a country!

livinthedream

?

I hope he's not getting off on the terrorist attacks. Sick person needs reporting.

I love my country but seriously when was Britain great? What particular era would you like to return to?

watching things like this on tonight's one love makes it feel great youtu.be/vBq…WQQ

michaelyoung

I love my country but seriously when was Britain great? What particular … I love my country but seriously when was Britain great? What particular era would you like to return to?

He might be referring to when Britain beat the Nazi's and created the NHS, etc. "Back in my day... Britian" :P

Ironic considering the asinine Far-right American political connotations given (since the NHS was created with a Labour government in power) and the attempted reversal of the affordable care act currently taking place under trump.

Britian, you say?

davewave

yeah enjoying yourself isn't wanted by the idiots who killed innocent … yeah enjoying yourself isn't wanted by the idiots who killed innocent people in London and Manchester!

Apparently they aren't innocent according to fairy tales as they are non believers which makes them non innocents

It all started to go downhill when women got the vote

Bring back the For Sale/Trade section.

gas_234

​I hope ukip makes a difference similar to Trump #MakeBritianGreatAgain

While I agree - unfortunately the UK public has had political correctness shoved so far up their backsides that many consider methods that would work as 'extreme'

Trump and UKIP are realistically the only ones that would do something to seriously combat extremism, rather than simply shoving our heads in the sand and pretending it will all go away.
    Alas, trump isn't running for PM, and UKIP are very far behind in the polls - so frequent terrorism is going to be around for a long time yet.

shauneco

I hope he's not getting off on the terrorist attacks. Sick person needs … I hope he's not getting off on the terrorist attacks. Sick person needs reporting.

livinthedream

?

Fortunately not, the loss of life is lamentable.

Just wondering what you considered British values to be

remind me again, when was Britain great? Was it when we were invading countries like India, subjigating millions of people to a head of state they were never likely to even see? Or going to continents like Africa, rounding up thousands of people and shipping them off to pick crops as slaves? Literally profiting from the blood of others.

Was it being invaded and slaughtered by the Romans. Or when land was taken from the saxon nobels and given to Norman conquerers. Was it when children were sent up chimneys, or lose limbs in cotton mills. When people literally worked to death down mines.

Let's face it, we've had a pretty grim past, I'd rather look to the future. An integrated multicultural global country.

Where can I buy a Real Madrid kit

britain is already great. only some jobless ukip old farts who think immigrants are taking all their benefits. I wish we didn't leave EU. So yeah let's keep Britain great and stay in EU.

Original Poster

118luke

While I agree - unfortunately the UK public has had political correctness … While I agree - unfortunately the UK public has had political correctness shoved so far up their backsides that many consider methods that would work as 'extreme' Trump and UKIP are realistically the only ones that would do something to seriously combat extremism, rather than simply shoving our heads in the sand and pretending it will all go away.Alas, trump isn't running for PM, and UKIP are very far behind in the polls - so frequent terrorism is going to be around for a long time yet.

Well said

Changing the name Snickers bar back to a Marathon!!

Mikey_b1 h, 38 m ago

remind me again, when was Britain great? Was it when we were invading …remind me again, when was Britain great? Was it when we were invading countries like India, subjigating millions of people to a head of state they were never likely to even see? Or going to continents like Africa, rounding up thousands of people and shipping them off to pick crops as slaves? Literally profiting from the blood of others. Was it being invaded and slaughtered by the Romans. Or when land was taken from the saxon nobels and given to Norman conquerers. Was it when children were sent up chimneys, or lose limbs in cotton mills. When people literally worked to death down mines.Let's face it, we've had a pretty grim past, I'd rather look to the future. An integrated multicultural global country.

thanks for the reminder I forgot how great we were xxx

miles136

Be a community now that's a point, I live across the road 100 yards from a catholic school yet I can't get my son in there so I have to send him to one in a different area, 10 minutes away. Maybe a more generous policy in terms of accepting children of other faith in faith schools so they can intergrate with others in there immediate community! I am a British Muslim well integrated if I say so myself, but it all stems from a young age, hence the need to allow a percentage of other faith children into faith schools is a must to install British values! The land of the law sometimes hinders integration wouldn't u agree?

Again?

"What do I think of Western civilisation? I think it would be a very good idea."
    Mahatma Gandhi

All those that think so little of the UK need to leave. In fact, isn't it strange they won't even leave their parent's house?

Half the world wants to be here, and half of the UK wants to be elsewhere apparently.

Today's snowflake generation in a nutshell.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions