23 Comments

:lol:

sorry but who??

edit: oh i see now...

hahahaha

Charlie Scene;6962487

sorry but who?? :?

He's making a lot of threads tonight.

she or he... said earlier it was the vino doing the talking lol - and good on her....him!!!

bossyboots;6962505

she or he... said earlier it was the vino doing the talking lol - and … she or he... said earlier it was the vino doing the talking lol - and good on her....him!!!

He

Marina;6962511

He

I thought she was she :thinking:

fireheaven;6962516

I thought she was she :thinking:

I think he is a he.

yep he is doing well tonight! but he will nod off shortly he always does known for it! :whistling:

Marina;6962525

I think he is a he.

wulshaz;6962532

yep he is doing well tonight! but he will nod off shortly he always does … yep he is doing well tonight! but he will nod off shortly he always does know for it! :whistling:

Doh :oops: Its the non sexual avi's that always confuse me

Original Poster

Can't afford the price of pain 'cause it costs too much
You waiting for me to die, you'll be waiting for a minute

:whistling:

Before you go making a thread about me being bored. Yes

I am most definitly a HE!!!!!

what you want people? Will i just keep quiet and read the threads?!!!!!

makershaker;6962560

I am most definitly a HE!!!!!what you want people? Will i just keep … I am most definitly a HE!!!!!what you want people? Will i just keep quiet and read the threads?!!!!!

Sorry :oops: I do it alot though so don't be offended

Original Poster

makershaker;6962560

I am most definitly a HE!!!!!what you want people? Will i just keep … I am most definitly a HE!!!!!what you want people? Will i just keep quiet and read the threads?!!!!!

OMG The man himself! Now only for JFK and my year will be made. :w00t:

makershaker;6962560

a can just see your face! :w00t: she/he! lol

wulshaz;6962584

a can just see your face! :w00t: she/he! lol

lol, i cant believe theres a doubt!!!

Surely i dont come across as feminine on here lol?!

makershaker;6962592

lol, i cant believe theres a doubt!!!Surely i dont come across as … lol, i cant believe theres a doubt!!!Surely i dont come across as feminine on here lol?!

No more JFK

makershaker;6962592

lol, i cant believe theres a doubt!!!Surely i dont come across as … lol, i cant believe theres a doubt!!!Surely i dont come across as feminine on here lol?!

definatelt not :whistling:

Met-Cast;6962575

OMG The man himself! Now only for JFK and my year will be made. :w00t:

HAHA!!! There is no such thing as "talking behind someone's back" online.Especially when the poster noticed that he's been posting online, only to post something about him.:whistling:

Doc1978;6962665

HAHA!!! There is no such thing as "talking behind someone's back" … HAHA!!! There is no such thing as "talking behind someone's back" online.Especially when the poster noticed that he's been posting online, only to post something about him.:whistling:

Awww........am i really that bad?!!!

makershaker;6962712

Awww........am i really that bad?!!!

No.You can post as much as you like for all i care.I was just saying they shouldn't be surprised if you popped in with a comment when they're talking about you :thumbsup:

Doc1978;6962837

No.You can post as much as you like for all i care.I was just saying they … No.You can post as much as you like for all i care.I was just saying they shouldn't be surprised if you popped in with a comment when they're talking about you :thumbsup:

I feel kinda famous getting my own thread now though. :-D

makershaker;6962852

I feel kinda famous getting my own thread now though. :-D

You're like Cheryl Cole now, only you're a guy of course :-D.Make the most of it, you'll be like Katie Price before you know it ; taking any publicity you can :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a gorgeous bundle of fair trade toys from Best Years, worth £100 @ Netm…10
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50446
    3. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55

See more discussions