Groups

Makes me feel proud to be a brummie...what a numpty.

Although not that funny this story in our local paper tonight made me chuckle. in the paper they have a photo showing his house in the same shot as the bank.

He ran from the bank over the road and in through his front door.

12 Comments

Original Poster

Not the brightest star in the nightsky

Banned

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/birmmail/nov2009/6/7/the-scene-of-the-robbery-in-lea-village-797117809.jpg

lol....

ever heard the expression "thick as thieves"? thick in this case meaning not a "close knit group" methinks

Banned

yup hes a numpty

oh thats made me and Oh have a right chuckle lol

i dont think he is a numpty you dont know what causes people to react like this and obviously it wasnt planned otherwise he wouldnt have ran to his nans house

that's it I'm going home

Banned

keli;7016212

i dont think he is a numpty you dont know what causes people to react … i dont think he is a numpty you dont know what causes people to react like this and obviously it wasnt planned otherwise he wouldnt have ran to his nans house

you mean his giro hadnt turned up because of the postal strike delays and he needed a pint of milk for his nans tea so he thought he'd rob a bank:?

Natural Selection, how I love thee.

Original Poster

casparwhite;7016265

you mean his giro hadnt turned up because of the postal strike delays and … you mean his giro hadnt turned up because of the postal strike delays and he needed a pint of milk for his nans tea so he thought he'd rob a bank:?

c'mon don't tell me you've never been in that position?

casparwhite;7016265

you mean his giro hadnt turned up because of the postal strike delays and … you mean his giro hadnt turned up because of the postal strike delays and he needed a pint of milk for his nans tea so he thought he'd rob a bank:?

pretty much it was one of those stupid stupid moments not planned otherwise wouldnt as i say ran away to a local place in full view of the residents
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1117
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions