Found 4th Apr 2009
Road wars is on...it annoys me so much to watch. All these criminals driving around high, drunk, in stolen vehicles or sometimes all 3! Uninsured?! Who pays when they hit us? We do!

A woman was just found with a wrap of used heroin in her car..so driving under the influence of drugs she was cautioned. Big whoop.

What happens when one of themdrives into a pedestrian? My mother/ father/ child in the street? A slap on the wrist. Nothing else.

They've just shown some american kids on a school bus, one starts punching a kid on his own until he's pulped his face into a mash of blood and fractures. the other kids stand and watch and do nothing. As a juvenile he faces a couple of months max. Another two boys lay into a homeless man with baseball bats, this is the second guy theyve attacked that night after killing another homeless man hours before in an unprovoked attack.

what is the world coming to? Who raises these maniacs?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Banned

Seen em all... my fave officers and chris and andy. Carl aint bad either i spose'

lol

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/609/smallestviolinwz4.jpg

Original Poster Banned

dean3988;4831708

Ahh Mcdonald's boy...how many times they pulled you up? Bet you wear a cap and drive a golf? chav.

dean3988;4831708

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best post EVER!

Simple solution: change the channel!

H_K;4831719

Ahh Mcdonald's boy...how many times they pulled you up? Bet you wear a … Ahh Mcdonald's boy...how many times they pulled you up? Bet you wear a cap and drive a golf? chav.

he has a point.... what can we do about it....no need to insult the guy

H_K;4831719

Ahh Mcdonald's boy...how many times they pulled you up? Bet you wear a … Ahh Mcdonald's boy...how many times they pulled you up? Bet you wear a cap and drive a golf? chav.

Nope, 16, And not a chav. Typical stereotype. Get with the times G

Banned

Mcdonalds boy ...lol harsh and degrading

dean3988;4831749

Nope, 16, And not a chav. Typical stereotype. Get with the times G

my hubby worked in macdonalds ... defo not a chav.... hes now doing really well ...fact is we all need to start somehwere in life and i respect those who go out to work instead of leeching off goverment.

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod;4831767

Mcdonalds boy ...lol harsh and degrading

Just the way it should be.

And 16 Dean? you should be on your 7th VW by now surely?

If the police didn't chase them.... Follow that thought.

H_K;4831798

Just the way it should be.And 16 Dean? you should be on your 7th VW by … Just the way it should be.And 16 Dean? you should be on your 7th VW by now surely?

No, Not really.

Cry me a river.

Original Poster Banned

Shengis;4831833

If the police didn't chase them.... Follow that thought.

I agree with you there, going in guns blazing on these people doesnt always work, they usually only stop by hitting someone/something.

Alternatively, if they weren't ever caught and continued it could be real hell on wheels. I'm not sure which aspect you were taking, but both are valid.

H_K;4831903

I agree with you there, going in guns blazing on these people doesnt … I agree with you there, going in guns blazing on these people doesnt always work, they usually only stop by hitting someone/something.Alternatively, if they weren't ever caught and continued it could be real hell on wheels. I'm not sure which aspect you were taking, but both are valid.

Well theres no real way of knowing unless you can find a real crystal ball. My solution, unmarked car, follow the ******* home, out come the batons :lol:

starsparkle2311;4832008

egg plant

Sopranos?

starsparkle2311;4832008

egg plant

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/markey_mark_wtf.gif

Shengis;4832024

Sopranos?

True romance?

Original Poster Banned

or is it just BS?

Banned

starsparkle2311;4832653

I am so hot to touch

Pics or you're lyin granny!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine610
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564114
    3. Sell old Lego by the kilo.44
    4. 3 Spotify family places available34

See more discussions