Found 10th Sep 2016
Any makeup people recommend what to get a 21 year old who is obsessed with expensive makeup
Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Make Up
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Make Up
16 Comments

mac make up and benefit (gift card for these)
Edited by: "toonar" 10th Sep 2016

Mac, Benefit and Urban Decay is popular

Mac. Get it from John Lewis and they sometimes have samples thrown in.

Money

A bit of good parental advice ?

NOT make up! Make up generally has to match your skin colour/tone etc. I wouldnt like anyone buying me make up, even if it was expensive! Vouchers for Boots - they can spend it on whatever brand/items they want.

A mask

Urban Decay Naked eye shadow. Expensive but iconic. If you're looking for something cheaper, Sleek do good, high pigment eye shadows too.

Coming from a 22 year old, best bet would be to get a gift card for house of fraser, debenhams or selfridges as they have the different counters

What's your budget op

Is this them?

Bobby Brown was recommended to me by a make up artist.

I go for the natural look if I wear makeup and people always say how nice it looks.

I also have Lancôme items like blusher and mascara.

The Lancôme hypnose mascara is the best I've ever come across.

Not makeup.

My daughter is the same and she says that the MUA range from Superdrug gives just as good results as MAC and stays on.

Original Poster

I don't really have a budget as she's a close friend of mine. She does youtube as well so I have watched a few of her videos to get a few ideas but still not sure.

razk2k16

I don't really have a budget as she's a close friend of mine. She does … I don't really have a budget as she's a close friend of mine. She does youtube as well so I have watched a few of her videos to get a few ideas but still not sure.

A set of makeup brushes or a beauty blender as the tools are important aswell.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions