Groups

makeup artist needs a better camera, any suggestions???

hi im looking for a camera for my wife, she does makeup and is pretty good but she needs a decent camera to take some shots of the work she has done, she would need a camera that works well with low lighting but would be able to take pictures at close range any help?

2 Comments

if she needs photographs for her business, i would recommend a second hand digital slr with maybe a couple of lenses, that way she could get some good quality macro (close-up) shots as well as some effective portrait shots (with clear face but very blurred background)

budget for a couple of hundred and i dare say you could get a reasonable bit of kit.

I'm a wedding photographer and I always give makeup artists some of my pictures after the day (subject to bride and groom's permission). My advice would be to ask a few of the photographers who she's met for some snaps.

I'm sure they'd be happy to help and this way she'd also get recommendations.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348
      2. Royal Mil track and trace77
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814465
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553766

See more discussions