Making money from the internet & Quidco

15 replies
Found 2nd Nov 2008
plain and simple seeing as i am trying to save up for this ipod touch is there any sign ups on quidco that make money?

and what are the best sites that pay out in vouchers?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

try ]cashbackkings.com

Tons of "no spend" offers, so much, I have made almost £600.

And on top of that, had £300 paid!!

you can make money by doing free sign ups and free trials and make a few hundred quid

you also get money back for doing your normal shopping

it can take 6 months or more to get the money tho

Original Poster

faevilangel;3352113

you can make money by doing free sign ups and free trials and make a few … you can make money by doing free sign ups and free trials and make a few hundred quidyou also get money back for doing your normal shoppingit can take 6 months or more to get the money tho

free sign up and trials from where?

CBK and Quidco.

Lovefilm, emusic,Napster etc, etc..

myhpf.co.uk/ has a search engine that pays you around 2p per search

allstar2;3352121

free sign up and trials from where?

any companies on quidco

e.g. blockbuster, lovefilm and tesco give money for doing dvd rental trials

newsletter signups, sign up for bank accounts and savings accounts, you will only need to put £1 into them

i have made hundreds from quidco and free stuff

there is a thread on mse with free trials and stuff on quidco

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…759

Why do people always think of 'Quidco' when they think of Cashback?

Personally and im not the only one, I would recommend CBK to anyone whos asks me, as Quidco as carp at customer service and payouts!

dontdothatagain;3352452

Why do people always think of 'Quidco' when they think of … Why do people always think of 'Quidco' when they think of Cashback?Personally and im not the only one, I would recommend CBK to anyone whos asks me, as Quidco as carp at customer service and payouts!

Have to disagree on this one - never been disappointed with Quidco, they always paid out and responded to any queries etc. Hard to beat in my book :thumbsup:

In my book, CBK are V. Hard to beat, you can choose when you want paid, not every 1st...of the month.

Liddle ol' me;3352485

Have to disagree on this one - never been disappointed with Quidco, they … Have to disagree on this one - never been disappointed with Quidco, they always paid out and responded to any queries etc. Hard to beat in my book :thumbsup:

ditto, paid all ym queries, never had a problem ......... i use cbk a little but prefer quidco

I seem to be the only one, but I have made £900 in all (paid and pending), made £23.99 from Quidco...well, £18.99 minus the £5 fee.

I use quidco, never tried cashbackkings

Try it, no admin fee :thumbsup:

dontdothatagain;3352452

Why do people always think of 'Quidco' when they think of … Why do people always think of 'Quidco' when they think of Cashback?Personally and im not the only one, I would recommend CBK to anyone whos asks me, as Quidco as carp at customer service and payouts!

Because quidco is the site constantly pushed on HUKD when cashback is mentioned. Often included in deals, and the only cashback site there is a dedicated thread for.

I have paid the £5 fee for the last 2 years, but have now found topcashback. Cant see me paying again in January when I can get a better (not had any problems with tracking, unlike quidco) service with no charge

If you join CBK, they used to give you (when they charged £5) the admin fee back!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Charge Back From A Betting Account22
    2. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    4. heart rate monitor fitness watch11

See more discussions