Groups

Making one scart socket to two

Banned
    What is the thing called where you plug into a scart socket to make it into two? Sorry hope that makes sense

9 Comments

Scart switcher, they come in different flavours from the simple 2/3/4 into 1 dumb box available at Poundland through manual swiching boxes were you literally as the name suggests have to press a switch to the better auto switching ones which sense what appliance you have activated last.

yep my pound land one is still going strong, had it for ages now, probably about 4 years

Original Poster Banned

thanks barney been searching deal extreme all morning and cant find anything

sassie

thanks barney been searching deal extreme all morning and cant find … thanks barney been searching deal extreme all morning and cant find anything

Having a quick look on deal extreme I don't think they sell them which makes sense as it is a cheap bulky item which you can buy easyly in this country for a pound

Original Poster Banned

okey dokey will have a look in poundland next week, thanks for your help guys:thumbsup:

Be careful buying them if you use D²B services (data communication between devices via SCART) like Q-link (Panasonic), Smartlink (Sony) etc. Some cheaper SCART products often don't have all the pins wired up and hence wont allow you the full range of services availible.

Original Poster Banned

sons portable only has 1 scart, i need two, thats all its for

sassie

sons portable only has 1 scart, i need two, thats all its for

Then it doesn't matter :thumbsup:

I have seen these in Tesco also for about £3, I think, if you cant find any in the pound shop.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions