Groups

Making some money online?

Hello,
    im off to uni in september, trying to find some more work between times. Is there any way anyone knows to get some kind of income online? ive used slicethepie.com lightspeed surveys even and i just looked at scriptlance.com.
    Havent had much luck so far with it, its taken me ages to earn 20 quid with slicethepie and the review rating hasnt gone up. lightspeed dont give me anything to fill out and the scriptlance seems competitive.

does anyone know any other ways of getting some kind of temporary income from the web or am i just going to be wasting valuable real job hunting time..? thanks

10 Comments

Banned

In the same boat as you....was planning on doing some agency work

or am i just going to be wasting valuable real job hunting time..?

yep :roll:

Banned

what you need to do is make a site where people will buy pixels of advertising space from you for crazy amounts

you cant go wrong!

Original Poster

yeh agency work i guess is about it, time to check the paper again....

Banned

cold toast;2093124

yeh agency work i guess is about it, time to check the paper again....

I know....it\s going to suck so hard but 8hours a day 5 days a week till sept will be more productive then sitting around playing GTA

If you're off to Uni then you'll have plenty of time to play GTA ! :-)

Good luck

im the king of doing surveys ive made well over a £100 a month.
    Best sites are Global test market, ipsos, consumerpulse, valued opinions,zoom points,my tns surveys,toluna,lightspeed,ipoints, home of research, brain juicer, u gov, test and spin, its your view,trend chip, brand institute,clear voice surveys, engage,indiefield, just the answer and thats what i think.
    message me if you want more info

Remember: If it were that easy to make a liveable wage without leaving the house, we'd all be doing it!

Original Poster

hey cheers a good few things to look at there, at the moment anything is better then nothing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      2. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      3. Buy back on Euros to £££34
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?59

See more discussions