Groups

Making youtube videos, equipment, software and setup

I'm thinking about making some youtube videos in my home soon. Just a couple of videos commenting on some political issues and maybe a couple of covers with me playing the guitar!

I wondered if many of you have experience of doing this and what may be the best affordable setup to achieve the best results

Currently all I have is an LG Viewty mobile phone that I'm thinking of using. The sound on the LG is not that great to be honest. I understand that microsoft moviemaker is the cheapest way of doing it?

Many thanks!

3 Comments

Banned

lol sorry I laughed, just get a mini DV camera hook it up and get your videos uploaded in HD, won't be proper HD but will look a lot better than their heavily compressed SD videos

Ive done a few using the LG viewty, its fine so long as you get a lot of light behind it. I edited them using Ulead video studio

Original Poster

I gotta say that I've owned n95 and the sound and video quality of that was a thousand times better. I've thought about buying one lol simply to do this. It really was miles ahead of the Viewty
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions