Makro = Booker

Posted 1st Nov
For all lovers of #MAKRO cash and carry shops ( most of them are closed now) a good news.
They are rebranded as #Booker
You can even use your Makro card.!
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
You can do this already since a long time.
booker bought them out years ago at least 4... always been able to use your card since then...
Do these cash and carries even provide good value any more? Last time I went to a Makro the vast majority of things were cheaper at supermarkets. It was only good for getting things supermarkets don't stock.
Bargainhead01/11/2019 12:53

booker bought them out years ago at least 4... always been able to use …booker bought them out years ago at least 4... always been able to use your card since then...

Funny enough, I didn't know. I just find out a week a go. I have always miss the ceap sparkling water in glass bottles....
I thought Tesco bought out Makro and Bookers

Tesco acquires Makro owner Booker Group in £3.7bn deal. Tesco has announced that it is acquiring food wholesale company, Booker Group, in a deal worth £3.7bn. Booker's brands include Londis, Premier, Budgens and Manchester-based Makro. ... “Tesco has made significant progress in turning around our UK retail business.27 Jan 2017
Edited by: "summerof76" 1st Nov
Perfect timing this topic. I am able to get a Costco membership through work but it's a bit far, is there anyway you can get a Makro membership(not self employed and doubt the company would lend me their vat details and whatever else I need)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants