Expired

Makro members - whats the mobile range like?

6 replies
Found 1st Oct 2009
Hi

i am currently a member of costco, they dont have a big mobile range. Would like to ask makro members what the mobile range is like? Can you please give me any recent phone models you have seen and prices if possible. I am in manchester

Thanks

6 Comments

I can't remember any exact details but when i went recently (about 3 weeks ago), the range was pretty limited and (in my opinion) overpriced. You're better off either going direct to Voda, O2 or whoever, or CPW or Phones 4U or whoever.

Original Poster

melmorc;6453907

I can't remember any exact details but when i went recently (about 3 … I can't remember any exact details but when i went recently (about 3 weeks ago), the range was pretty limited and (in my opinion) overpriced. You're better off either going direct to Voda, O2 or whoever, or CPW or Phones 4U or whoever.

Hi thanks for the reply, the problem with those companies are that they have limits on the quanitiy you can purchase. I wanted to buy phones in big quantities. Thanks for the reply again, guess these wholesales are not to good for phones.

You can forget makro,as melmorc said their phones are overpriced

limited selection and would agree with previous post, shop somewhere else. I get Makro magazine mearly every month and nothing worth the hassle to shop for. Over priced and most of the electrical goods and not that good.

Banned

Soulja contact me ! MSN Addy

Original Poster

Thanks alot, rep left for all.

ps - Hackintosh I have pm'd you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer36
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247672
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810