Groups

Maldives

Hi,
    Has anyone ever been to the maldives before, I'm looking to go at the end of this October, and I've found 1 or 2 deals about, but i was wondering if anyone has experienced an amazing deal and how did they come about it?
    thanks

10 Comments

Original Poster

no one?

You must have a death wish.

Original Poster

You must have a death wish.

because?

[COLOR="Red"]I've been.

Got an amazing deal at £4.5k per person for 2 weeks.

Best hotel on the island.

Ballin'[/COLOR]

The JFK;8478953

[COLOR="Red"]I've been.Got an amazing deal at £4.5k per person for 2 … [COLOR="Red"]I've been.Got an amazing deal at £4.5k per person for 2 weeks.Best hotel on the island.Ballin'[/COLOR]

Sure it wasnt a hostel :whistling:

Banned

The JFK;8478953

[COLOR="Red"]I've been.Got an amazing deal at £4.5k per person for 2 … [COLOR="Red"]I've been.Got an amazing deal at £4.5k per person for 2 weeks.Best hotel on the island.Ballin'[/COLOR]

and which island was it :roll:

did two week all inc .. fantastic.. loved it and so relaxing

had our honeymoon there 10 years ago and was great. food was lovely, lots of nice fish. snokelling both from the beach and from various boat trips was amazing!

It is AMAZING there! Definitely go all inclusive. As to where, it depends what you're going for... if it's a relaxing, peaceful holiday, go to one of the less developed islands. Some have great big resorts on and they tend to be busier and more "touristy" . Obviously if you want a less developed island, you'll get a lot more space but will have to pay the premium!

was planning to go this year too but hell it is expensive. was thinking about staying with a local family or something to cut the cost. i mean overalll it is a poor country and if you look for if, you must find someone willing to take you in for 10 quid a day if anythings. the average maldivian income is now about $2200 a year. roughly 220 a month..... but again according to maldivian LAW you will only be allowed entry as a tourist into the country if you can proove your reservation at a hotel...... or that or find a friend ^ relative that works there...

dingddd;8479363

was planning to go this year too but hell it is expensive. was thinking … was planning to go this year too but hell it is expensive. was thinking about staying with a local family or something to cut the cost. i mean overalll it is a poor country and if you look for if, you must find someone willing to take you in for 10 quid a day if anythings. the average maldivian income is now about $2200 a year. roughly 220 a month..... but again according to maldivian LAW you will only be allowed entry as a tourist into the country if you can proove your reservation at a hotel...... or that or find a friend ^ relative that works there...

Hahahaha... So if you go away in the UK, instead of getting a hotel, do you find family that's poorer than you? :roll:
    Contrary to what you may believe, the Maldives is not an entirely poor country. I know someone whose Father is Maldivian and he's extremely well off! There's some far less economically developed places out there!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2034
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1426
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866388
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313802

See more discussions