Male Bzzagent? check you emails, £270 shaver up for grabs

15 replies
Found 18th Aug 2016
More of a heads up than anything.

any male Bzzagent people on here, check your emails

They are giving away the new Braun series 9 9240s that's due to be released shortly, allegedly a £270 shaver if the amazon pre-order price is to be believed.

amazon.co.uk/Bra…BJ4

1. Misc
  2. Shaver
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Shaver
15 Comments

Original Poster

https://s4.postimg.org/mld1aut0t/braun.png

My last invite was May 2015

bet all they give you is a ten pound off voucher

I nearly forgot Bzzagent existed X) They still going?

Good luck

Thanks for the heads up

What is it?

I keep seeing reviews on Amazon where folk have been given a product to review. How do you get free stuff like that?

I have rating of "5.5" and only had 1 product invite in over 1-2 years even though I fill the surveys in every few months...

kiish

I have rating of "5.5" and only had 1 product invite in over 1-2 years … I have rating of "5.5" and only had 1 product invite in over 1-2 years even though I fill the surveys in every few months...

Try connecting social media I have a 4 7 rating and was lucky enough to get an invite

Original Poster

Cenobite

What is it?I keep seeing reviews on Amazon where folk have been given a … What is it?I keep seeing reviews on Amazon where folk have been given a product to review. How do you get free stuff like that?

This isn't anything to do with amazon, or amazon reviews i just linked to show the price, this shaver is from bzzagent.co.uk but along the same lines as amazon reviewing, you get sent stuff to try, test and write a review on.

But to get in to amazon reviewing take a look at amzreviews.com to start you off.

but you basically apply for and get sent free / discounted products and in return you write a product review, good or bad, its slow to start with but after a while of reviewing you'll be sick of the sight of free stuff.

take a look through the top reviewers list and see they sorts of things people get for free

amazon.co.uk/rev…ers

I get all sorts, just this week i've had 2 android boxes, fishing and camping equipment, action cams and a whole host of other goodies, I now get about 100 emails a week from all kinds of sellers offering me things to review.

Original Poster

niconelove

bet all they give you is a ten pound off voucher

oO jolly nice of them

https://s4.postimg.org/6y3nh45bh/IMG_20160822_170511038.jpg

Banned

eset12345

oO jolly nice of them

I'll review it after you mate.

eset12345

oO jolly nice of them

Is that the 9290? Looks different from mine?

Banned

pineapplebitch

Original Poster

pineapplebitch

its the 9240s.

do you mean the Braun 9290cc?

you got offered that better one with the cleaning station?

that's not fair, talk about favouritism.

eset12345

its the 9240s.do you mean the Braun 9290cc?you got offered that better … its the 9240s.do you mean the Braun 9290cc?you got offered that better one with the cleaning station?that's not fair, talk about favouritism.

Free is free prob not too different aside from cleaning station
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed434
    2. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway35
    3. Whey protien630
    4. Laptop Recommendation - HELP PLEASE11

See more discussions