Groups

Malgrat de Mar/Santa Susanna

Hello, we are going to Malgrat de Mar/Santa Susanna in a few days, and was wondering if anyone has been there recently?

If so can you recommend decent places to go, things to do?
    Also interested in going to Barcelona a few times.

Ta

9 Comments

HIya went to Santa Susannah about 2 years ago. Our hotel was rubbish LOL and the place not much better. We caught the train to Callella and spent most of our time there. That was good. Train takes you direct to Barecelona and we went to Mont Serrat

Yep I've been several times, where are you staying?

Original Poster

stayin at a hotel called hotel reymar playa.
    Defo going to barcelona on train, whats mont serrat like?

thanks guys :--)

Original Poster

what was ur hotels called

The Malgrat train station is an easy walk from where you are. I havent stayed at that hotel but it looks ok from the outside. The seafront promenade goes for miles along there with loads of tourist shops & restaurants. Theres also lots of places to book trips but they'll probably do that from the hotel too.
    The tourist road chochoo train is ok as it goes right up into the hills, nice at sunset. Might be worth doing a coach trip to Barcelona as they drop you at one end of the Main strip (can't remember what its called) & you pass loads of street entertainers & markets, then the coach meets you at the other end.

Its called The Ramblas.

rcwmeg

Its called The Ramblas.

Thats the one.

Istayed at that hotel, it's ok nothing to shout about the food Is very samey! Pool is saltwater n freezing but that didn't deter us haha. A holidays what you make it, we spent most of our time in a pub called the drunken dunk because it's English very very friendly people that run it too! Foods delicious and pretty cheap. Failing that find the local carifour grocery shop it's like a huge tesco about 10 mins walk from reymar hotel.

I cant remember exactly how we got there. Think we got the train to Barcelona and then maybe another train. You get to the top by a quaint little train and it is defo worth it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…78
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions