Malware on phones / devices - How can you protect yourself?

Deal editor29
Posted 21st Feb
We all have smartphones these days, internet traffic is dominated by mobile usage, whether it be browsing web pages, or downloading specific apps and services to your phone to enjoy on the go, that little device in your hand has now become the main target of hackers trying to take your information, and most attempts are done whilst trying to keep you unaware.

So, what is Malware? 👾

Malware is software that is specifically designed to disrupt, damage, or gain unauthorized access to a computer system.

How does malware get on my device? 📲

The most common method hackers use to spread malware is through apps and downloads. The apps you get at an official app store are usually safe, but apps that are “pirated,” or come from less legitimate sources often also contain malware.

That's an important point.Usually, Apps from a legitimate source, such as the iOS App Store or Google Play Store, have been checked and vetted before appearing on their respective stores, helping protect users and making these App stores a safe and legitimate route to downloading your favourite apps without worry. Occasionally, these protections fail and some Apps do slip through the net. Luckily, this isn't common and normally dealt with swiftly.

So, where do these malicious apps come from then?

1. Illegitimate sources. You may see adverts scattered across the web, or social media about specially modified versions of your favourite apps. A snapchat which doesn't tell others when you screenshot, or a facebook app allowing to see who has blocked or unfollowed you. These features don't actually exist, and is instead bait to lure you into installing these apps, and giving them access to your data.

2. OS vulnerabilities. The software which your device runs on, sometimes contains vulnerabilities that a hacker can use and exploit to give them unauthorised access to certain parts of the hardware or filesystem so that they can gain an advantage.

3. Direct user targeted exploits. You receive an email from your long lost uncle Johnjoe surprising you with the fantastic news that he just won the lottery, and all you need to do in order to get a share is open the pdf attached to his email to fill in your bank info. Before you know it, that action has opened up and executed an exploit on your device, and you may be none the wiser.

These are just a few examples of how you or your device can be exploited.

So, how do I protect myself? 💪

There's a few simple steps you can take to better help protect yourself. I won't cover all the options available, because dependant on the device there may be additional ways not available to others, and I wanted this to be as universal as possible.

• DON'T Jailbreak your device / Run 'unsigned' apps

Jailbreaking allows you to run unsigned code on your device, opening it up to a whole host of customisation, unapproved apps, and settings not always available to you beforehand. The problem is, the door is open for malware that is unsigned to run on your device without any layer of protection stopping it, it becomes a free for all. Congrats, you just turned your device into the wild wild west, partner. ALWAYS source apps from legitimate sources.

• Use a VPN

VPN will hide and encrypt your network traffic to and from the device, making it even more difficult for someone to target a specific device. We have lots of VPN deals on site if you want to take a look further.

• Encrypt your data

If you have sensitive data on your device, you will want to protect it by encryption.

How to encrypt your iPhone / iOS device

• Go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
  • Press “Turn Passcode On” if not enabled already.
  • Press “Passcode options” to choose a custom numeric or alphanumeric code (recommended).
  • Confirm your device is encrypted by scrolling to the bottom of the Settings > Touch ID & Passcode screen.

How to encrypt your Google / Android device

• If you haven't already, set a lock screen PIN, pattern or password. ...
  • Open your device's Settings app .
  • Tap Security & Location.
  • Under 'Encryption', tap Encrypt phone or Encrypt tablet. ...
  • Carefully read the information shown. ...
  • Tap Encrypt phone or Encrypt tablet.
  • Enter your lock screen PIN, pattern or password.

These encryption examples are at the OS level, and you may want to store any sensitive information in a further layer of security, using a lockbox app, or secure cloud solution.

• Update your device software regularly

Exploits are discovered every day, and in an attempt to curb unwanted threats, app developers or phone manufacturers themselves will normally update software on your device to close any exploits or bugs that have been discovered. Make sure you update regularly to take advantage of this.

• Don't open anything from an unknown source!

Got a random WhatsApp or Messenger message with a file attachment? Unless you know the source, you shouldn't really be opening / downloading it. You don't know where it came from, or what it contains.

• Set a password

Bit of a simple one this, but if you don't have a password or code set for your device, whats to stop someone physically getting a hold of your device to gain access to information or install malware without you knowing? You should really have layers of protection where you can. These devices hold ALOT of data about you when you think about it, you wouldn't freely advertise your debit card pin, would you?

• Download an App to help protect your device

Given the restricted access to filesystem on iOS devices, this isn't really useful or necessary, but if you have an android device, be sure to take a look at Lookout, a hugely popular security app . Sometimes paid apps have a promotional period where the app is free, so it's worth keeping an eye on our app deals page, in case a useful app goes on sale

Conclusion ✔️

Hopefully the above advice will help you understand device security a little better and help you on your way to protecting your devices and data. Again, this guide was written for everyone, so apologies if I have oversimplified the issue, or missed out any important points you feel may need to be included.

Got suggestions?

Please feel free to drop anything into the comments which you may find useful. I'll happily add any suggestions you may have to make this simple guide a little more robust.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
I'd like to see a VPN protect you from malware, honestly it's fine if the site wants to spam articles from helpers but at least make them credible. More vpn hype which seems to be the current unnecessary tech hype (and constantly disproven by people who know what they're talking about).

Unless you're being targeted by a government (who can most likely beat a vpn anyway), most malware is from a rogue app and a vpn will do nothing to stop this. A lot of it is in the random free wallpaper apps that are always left on this site as deals or freebies despite the risk.
Edited by: "dcx_badass" 21st Feb
In summation - use common sense! Nothing ground braking as far as advice goes - I was hoping there was something new and wonderful that I hadn't encountered before, ah well.
dont install dodgy apks lol
29 Comments
dont install dodgy apks lol
I'd like to see a VPN protect you from malware, honestly it's fine if the site wants to spam articles from helpers but at least make them credible. More vpn hype which seems to be the current unnecessary tech hype (and constantly disproven by people who know what they're talking about).

Unless you're being targeted by a government (who can most likely beat a vpn anyway), most malware is from a rogue app and a vpn will do nothing to stop this. A lot of it is in the random free wallpaper apps that are always left on this site as deals or freebies despite the risk.
In summation - use common sense! Nothing ground braking as far as advice goes - I was hoping there was something new and wonderful that I hadn't encountered before, ah well.
Use many devices for different uses, don't put all eggs in one basket, "do use a tool for all jobs".
Have at least one device void of Google anything, such as a Nokia 105 or re-use a new traditional phone that does SMS and phone calls only, you can use this for 2-factor authentication, or avoid doing anything personal private on phones, do this on Windows 10 or Linux.

Google is Googlexit out of the EU, back to USA in Google LLC because there is nearly no privacy protection for non-US citizens.
"Google's statement continued by reminding us peons that we're not obliged to use its services. If you can manage without YouTube, Gmail and easy access to the Play Store, you are quite free to feck off."
Use 2 auth from an app not SMS
Misly21/02/2020 13:02

Use 2 auth from an app not SMS

Why you (must) use 2 auth from an app not SMS? Which app do you use?
dcx_badass21/02/2020 12:03

I'd like to see a VPN protect you from malware, honestly it's fine if the …I'd like to see a VPN protect you from malware, honestly it's fine if the site wants to spam articles from helpers but at least make them credible. More vpn hype which seems to be the current unnecessary tech hype (and constantly disproven by people who know what they're talking about). Unless you're being targeted by a government (who can most likely beat a vpn anyway), most malware is from a rogue app and a vpn will do nothing to stop this. A lot of it is in the random free wallpaper apps that are always left on this site as deals or freebies despite the risk.

Bit hurtful for you to brandish a written post as 'spam, especially as your knowledge seems to exclude the fact that IP spoofing is a very real and present threat acknowledged by the security sector, it does and can affect everyday users, and it's not just reserved for those targeted by governments, as you have put it. Those in the know are well aware and it is just one of the ways your personal security can be compromised via the devices referenced in this article.

Your distaste for posts left as deals is separate to the content within this discussion.
Mark21/02/2020 13:23

Bit hurtful for you to brandish a written post as 'spam, especially as …Bit hurtful for you to brandish a written post as 'spam, especially as your knowledge seems to exclude the fact that IP spoofing is a very real and present threat acknowledged by the security sector, it does and can affect everyday users, and it's not just reserved for those targeted by governments, as you have put it. Those in the know are well aware and it is just one of the ways your personal security can be compromised via the devices referenced in this article. Your distaste for posts left as deals is separate to the content within this discussion.

It's not just directed at you specifically, there's been a sudden influx of vague bordering on inaccurate posts/guides posted by hukd staff/helpers recently and they either need to be accurate or stop (and not sensationalist scare pieces). I disagree about the vpn, most malware creators aren't going to waste it targeting a single specific person (and if someone is going to that much effort a vpn won't save you). They're going for catch all targets and delivering through a compromised app or similar and a vpn won't save you from that either.

I suspect hukd are getting a big kick back from vpn providers as they seem to be throwing money at marketing, just look at the vpn spam on youtube.
dcx_badass21/02/2020 13:27

It's not just directed at you specifically, there's been a sudden influx …It's not just directed at you specifically, there's been a sudden influx of vague bordering on inaccurate posts/guides posted by hukd staff/helpers recently and they either need to be accurate or stop (and not sensationalist scare pieces). I disagree about the vpn, most malware creators aren't going to waste it targeting a single specific person (and if someone is going to that much effort a vpn won't save you). They're going for catch all targets and delivering through a compromised app or similar and a vpn won't save you from that either.I suspect hukd are getting a big kick back from vpn providers as they seem to be throwing money at marketing, just look at the vpn spam on youtube.

Suspect being the operative word in your reply. There is no incentive to include VPN other than it being a genuine way to protect yourself and your anonymity which in turn will protect you and your devices from direct attack regardless.

I could reference server spoofing, client spoofing, man in the middle attacks, but as referenced in the article, this is for everyone, not everyone has an in depth knowledge; so whilst you may find it vague; it may be just the very language that another member appreciates as their technical know-how isn't on the same level as your own. I accept that, but inaccurate it is not. It is a general cover all basis approach.

I'm happier to touch on the finer details if you wish? It would need to be a separate guide however. If you feel you want to provide further feedback, please get in touch with the team here
splender21/02/2020 13:16

Using 2FA via SMS is better than nothing but it really isn't that good. If someone SIM swaps you (gets the phone company to give them access to your phone number) then they can bypass 2FA and you can't stop them. Sure this might not happen to everyone but 2FA on sensitive sites via SMS is not secure enough.

Time based authenticator apps are given a secret key, this generates a unique code that changes every few seconds based on time. These are far more secure to use. Google Authenticator is what I use but there are also alternatives such as Microsoft Authenticator or Authy.

Bit hurtful for you to brandish a written post as 'spam, especially as …Bit hurtful for you to brandish a written post as 'spam, especially as your knowledge seems to exclude the fact that IP spoofing is a very real and present threat acknowledged by the security sector, it does and can affect everyday users, and it's not just reserved for those targeted by governments, as you have put it. Those in the know are well aware and it is just one of the ways your personal security can be compromised via the devices referenced in this article. Your distaste for posts left as deals is separate to the content within this discussion.

This 'article' is regarding malware. VPNs do not stop malware.

For the less tech savvy people this is targeted to who read this guide, they will not be aware of this. This is a massive issue, I see lots of people promoting VPN companies with this sort of lie. VPNs are there to hide what you are doing on the internet from your ISP (very good for privacy as long as you can trust the company keeps no logs) and also to access region restricted content.

Saying a VPN helps stop malware gives less tech savvy people a false sense of security - this is simply not right.

Here's a good Tom Scott video about it:

Edited by: "jamie15" 21st Feb
Also 'don't jailbreak', really? This is meant to be for people not tech savvy. Anyone who wants to jailbreak already knows the basic info here.

Antivirus software is a waste of time unless you are accessing some shady stuff, just use common sense.
jamie1521/02/2020 14:56

Also 'don't jailbreak', really? This is meant to be for people not tech …Also 'don't jailbreak', really? This is meant to be for people not tech savvy. Anyone who wants to jailbreak already knows the basic info here.Antivirus software is a waste of time unless you are accessing some shady stuff, just use common sense.

You missed the point I made regarding VPN which still stands.

Yes, don't jailbreak. The explanation for that is within the article for those who need the basic info.

Just use common sense? Some people don't know the difference, hence the article helping to explain.
Edited by: "Mark" 21st Feb
Mark21/02/2020 15:03

You missed the point I made regarding VPN which still stands. Yes, don't …You missed the point I made regarding VPN which still stands. Yes, don't jailbreak. The explanation for that is within the article for those who need the basic info.Just use common sense? Some people don't know the difference, hence the article helping to explain.

If this article is for people who have 'no common sense', those same people will not be capable of or even aware of jailbreaking.

In regards to VPN, I see this all the time with people making bold claims - get NordVPN/ExpressVPN today with my link and it will stop all the hackers This just gives a false sense of security to the people this article is aimed at, those people with 'no common sense'.

There are more and more of these “articles” appearing that are phrased as “trying to help people”, however, they contain links to deals. It doesn’t take a genius to work out that you’re trying to push deals. Lots of other help websites try the exact same method. It’s not a new tactic so if admin think they’ve found an ingenius method to push deals, they’re wrong. They’re behind the curve yet again.

If people want help, we have the ask section. People can answer questions there and looking at the commenters here, we have knowledgeable people like @jamie15 and @dcx_badass ready to help. Misc doesn’t need littering with this “we love our community” fakery. Everyone that has been here for a period of time, sees through it. Just as they saw through the previous attempts at pushing adverts in misc.

jamie1521/02/2020 15:19

If this article is for people who have 'no common sense', those same …If this article is for people who have 'no common sense', those same people will not be capable of or even aware of jailbreaking.In regards to VPN, I see this all the time with people making bold claims - get NordVPN/ExpressVPN today with my link and it will stop all the hackers This just gives a false sense of security to the people this article is aimed at, those people with 'no common sense'.

Exactly. There is no mention of which VPNs here that are logging your data on their servers for example. (An issue in itself). People who want to jailbreak and do other things like install APKs are already technically minded to do so.

Everyone else, don’t install wallpaper apps about covers it, as they’re using their phones for social media more than anything and don’t care about things like jailbreaking and APKs.
Edited by: "Biddy2" 21st Feb
Hey all. I just want to address a couple of the points raised in here about the nature of this article (and others).

This isn't a thinly veiled attempt to get deals shared on site. The deals included within these guides are included because they are market leading and directly associated to the guide itself.

You are right that we do have an Ask section but getting all advice in one designated place and being able to use it as a reference point is so much better for someone wanting quick advice. We get to see incoming search terms to our platform too so often the guides will be based on what we see people asking for.

As for the content quality, if it isn't right or you think something needs to be clarified then that is what the comment section is for and you just need to tell whichever OP your own thoughts. As long as its within the rules it is totally fine.

As a community we should be able to collaborate on this type of thing and use the discussion to help others wanting the best possible advice.
Jason21/02/2020 15:53

This isn't a thinly veiled attempt to get deals shared on site. The deals …This isn't a thinly veiled attempt to get deals shared on site. The deals included within these guides are included

Then stop including links and wait for people to ask for recommendations? Market leading doesn’t equal best or suitable. You’re potentially encouraging people to buy unsuitable products.

Jason21/02/2020 15:53

You are right that we do have an Ask section but getting all advice in one …You are right that we do have an Ask section but getting all advice in one designated place and being able to use it as a reference point is so much better for someone wanting quick advice. We get to see incoming search terms to our platform too so often the guides will be based on what we see people asking for.

Yet this article is still missing lots of information. When pointed out, Mark argues back instead of taking the advice on board. Tells people to use the contact us link. Not very welcoming, is it? Shows a certain level of arrogance to me.

If you want everything in one place, then misc needs better categorisation. Not huge posts of incomplete information with deals linked inside.
Biddy221/02/2020 16:05

Then stop including links and wait for people to ask for recommendations? …Then stop including links and wait for people to ask for recommendations? Market leading doesn’t equal best or suitable. You’re potentially encouraging people to buy unsuitable products. Yet this article is still missing lots of information. When pointed out, Mark argues back instead of taking the advice on board. Tells people to use the contact us link. Not very welcoming, is it? Shows a certain level of arrogance to me. If you want everything in one place, then misc needs better categorisation. Not huge posts of incomplete information with deals linked inside.

If you feel there's missing information, please feel free to drop it in a comment and i'll look to add this into the OP, as originally requested at the bottom.

I also haven't linked any specific deals within my post, instead the correct category. We are on a deals site after all, and in my opinion it is only helpful that if someone decides that they want to avail of a certain product or service, they would want the best price they can get? It's the reason we all joined, after all.

I will defend the post as I took care in ensuring it could help as many people as possible, it is a broad stroke and won't cover anything in great detail, but as Jason has said, we are encouraging a collaborate discussion around the subject, so wouldn't it be better to contribute ideas within the comment section? I linked the contact us for any discussion regarding editorial posts, as I don't feel derailing the comments is the best use of the thread, and whilst your criticism is always welcomed, to fill the thread with it would not help promote the discussion around the thread subject itself.
Edited by: "Mark" 21st Feb
Mark21/02/2020 16:13

I also haven't linked any specific deals within my post, instead the …I also haven't linked any specific deals within my post, instead the correct category. We are on a deals site after all, and in my opinion it is only helpful that if someone decides that they want to avail of a certain product or service, they would want the best price they can get?

So you link them to a minefield? Not helpful at all, is it?

You are a deals website so that warrants telling people the best price does it? So on the one hand, you’re saying this article is to help prevent malware and help keep people safe, then linking them to a minefield of deals whereby they could buy a product that is logging everything they do on their servers, or worse, has/has had serious security issues in the past themselves. That proves my point, Mark. You shouldn’t be linking to anything. Cheapest doesn’t equal the best or most suitable.

Mark21/02/2020 16:13

I will defend the post as I took care in ensuring it could help as many …I will defend the post as I took care in ensuring it could help as many people as possible, it is a broad stroke and won't cover anything in great detail, but as Jason has said, we are encouraging a collaborate discussion around the subject, so wouldn't it be better to contribute ideas within the comment section? I linked the contact us for any discussion regarding editorial posts, as I don't feel derailing the comments is the best use of the thread, and whilst your criticism is always welcomed, to fill the thread with it would not help promote the discussion around the thread subject itself.

You’re free to defend it, but you also state in your OP that you’re willing to add advice. Yet two people advised you, with correct information, and you have simply argued against them. That’s not collaborating. That’s ignoring people. You’re correct about ip spoofing, but you need to make it clear that a VPN will only protect against that. It won’t stop something being installed. Where’s the advice to not click on adverts? What about “install an adblock”? That is the most basic of information too. Yet it’s missing?

This is a deals website, like you said, so why are you trying to become a tech help website? Leave the security help to the experts. There are enough online. People can use Google. Your user base aren’t stupid. They know how to use Google. When these discussion flag up in misc, they want in depth information, usually about specific programs. Not vague posts linking to deals which may not even be suitable.
Edited by: "Biddy2" 21st Feb
Biddy221/02/2020 16:29

So you link them to a minefield? Not helpful at all, is it? You are a …So you link them to a minefield? Not helpful at all, is it? You are a deals website so that warrants telling people the best price does it? So on the one hand, you’re saying this article is to help prevent malware and help keep people safe, then linking them to a minefield of deals whereby they could buy a product that is logging everything they do on their servers, or worse, has/has had serious security issues in the past themselves. That proves my point, Mark. You shouldn’t be linking to anything. Cheapest doesn’t equal the best or most suitable. You’re free to defend it, but you also state in your OP that you’re willing to add advice. Yet two people advised you, with correct information, and you have simply argued against them. That’s not collaborating. That’s ignoring people. You’re correct about ip spoofing, but you need to make it clear that a VPN will only protect against that. It won’t stop something being installed. Where’s the advice to not click on adverts? What about “install an adblock”? That is the most basic of information too. Yet it’s missing? This is a deals website, like you said, so why are you trying to become a tech help website? Leave the security help to the experts. There are enough online. People can use Google. Your user base aren’t stupid. They know how to use Google. When these discussion flag up in misc, they want in depth information, usually about specific programs. Not vague posts linking to deals which may not even be suitable.

Minefield? If there's a deal within that category that you feel is harmful to the community, you have the ability to report it.

You are missing the point entirely if you think that best price is the determining factor. The point that I was making, was that if members decide they want to look at products within the linked category, here is the right link for them to look, not to suggest they find the absolute lowest priced item in that category. The category was linked as peoples needs and wants to proactively protect themselves varies greatly, and it would be better to point them in the correct direction. I think you know that, but to ignore it better serves your argument.

VPN is just one of the recommended points, for the reasons I have already stated earlier. I'm not ignoring others by feeling it's place is justified within the article. It was not correct information to say VPN does not have it's place because it clearly does. Nobody said anything about becoming a tech help website. Broad generalisations because I want to help our community, rather than just sit and criticise it, are helpful to noone.
Mark21/02/2020 17:08

Minefield? If there's a deal within that category that you feel is harmful …Minefield? If there's a deal within that category that you feel is harmful to the community, you have the ability to report it. You are missing the point entirely if you think that best price is the determining factor. The point that I was making, was that if members decide they want to look at products within the linked category, here is the right link for them to look, not to suggest they find the absolute lowest priced item in that category. The category was linked as peoples needs and wants to proactively protect themselves varies greatly, and it would be better to point them in the correct direction. I think you know that, but to ignore it better serves your argument. VPN is just one of the recommended points, for the reasons I have already stated earlier. I'm not ignoring others by feeling it's place is justified within the article. It was not correct information to say VPN does not have it's place because it clearly does. Nobody said anything about becoming a tech help website. Broad generalisations because I want to help our community, rather than just sit and criticise it, are helpful to noone.

So I am making broad generalisations and want to sit here criticising rather than the fact I am trying to help this community here by pointing out that your post is incomplete and unhelpful? As I said previously, not welcoming at all. Sorry @Dan but Deeky was banned for these kind of comments as it was deemed unwelcoming. Your site staff aren’t being welcoming at all with comments like that. Attitudes need adjusting.

I haven’t missed any point, you have. The point being that you have missed information and are sending people into a minefield where they won’t have a clue what to do or choose. Can I report posts for this? No, I cannot, so your response is invalid to my minefield comment. The point is, this post forwards people to a list of deals that may or may not be suitable. Deals that may, or may not have security issues themselves (you allow posts of game key resellers where they are obtained via stolen credit cards and took ages to ban sites like eglobal despite the numerous issues so your “correct” point of direction is laughable frankly).

Yourself and MJ just made a comment about this directing saying the products being market leading and this being a deals website and we’re here to save money. Now we’re backtracking and saying best price isn’t the deciding factor? Which is it?

This kind of discussion has no place on here unless it is comprehensive. This has been generalised and shortened. It helps nobody but HUKDs with their link to deals/categories.
Biddy221/02/2020 16:29

This is a deals website, like you said, so why are you trying to become a …This is a deals website, like you said, so why are you trying to become a tech help website? Leave the security help to the experts. There are enough online. People can use Google.

Exactly what I think. This kind of editorial 'article' style posts doesn't really belong here, especially when from staff and especially when they contain incomplete/inaccurate information
Should we be concerned about Google's 'anything goes' U.S. data regs replacing E.U. GDPR ?
tryn2help21/02/2020 19:06

Should we be concerned about Google's 'anything goes' U.S. data regs …Should we be concerned about Google's 'anything goes' U.S. data regs replacing E.U. GDPR ?

Yes. It is a concern because US data protection is rubbish. GDPR is one of the few EU benefits.
splender21/02/2020 13:16

1. Has already been answered 2. I use authy as it has accounts so if I lose my phone I'm not screwed
Misly22/02/2020 00:22

1. Has already been answered 2. I use authy as it has accounts so if I …1. Has already been answered 2. I use authy as it has accounts so if I lose my phone I'm not screwed

Having accounts is a benefit and a downside. Both good and bad it can be accessed from another device in case that account gets compromised.
jamie1522/02/2020 11:49

Having accounts is a benefit and a downside. Both good and bad it can be …Having accounts is a benefit and a downside. Both good and bad it can be accessed from another device in case that account gets compromised.

That is true but I'd rather be changing that one password than potentially losing all my accounts
Misly22/02/2020 16:20

That is true but I'd rather be changing that one password than potentially …That is true but I'd rather be changing that one password than potentially losing all my accounts

Thing is if Authy gets compromised you could lose all of your accounts. If you use a password manager too (or just unique passwords) then that would mitigate a lot of the potential risks anyway.
jamie1522/02/2020 16:22

Thing is if Authy gets compromised you could lose all of your accounts. If …Thing is if Authy gets compromised you could lose all of your accounts. If you use a password manager too (or just unique passwords) then that would mitigate a lot of the potential risks anyway.

Pretty sure authy needs an email confirmation but tbh everything has downsides and upsides.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants