Mama Mia Here we go Again Omg ...........

Found 1st Aug
Went to pics today with my daughter to watch this FANTASTIC FILM OMG
we came out and went straight back in to watch it again lol
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I saw the first one and I thought it was awful. I appreciate i am in the minority though.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 1st Aug
21 Comments
Um....ok? Not sure what response you’re looking for ?
I’m really looking forward to seeing this.

Only movie I’ve watch again straight after the first watch was fight club.
Babbabooey10 m ago

just saying ...... thats all excited ...... letting others know its great thats all ........ her we go again !!
I saw the first one and I thought it was awful. I appreciate i am in the minority though.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 1st Aug
psychobitchfromhell2 m ago

I saw the first one and I thought it was awful. I appreciate i am in the …I saw the first one and I thought it was awful. I appreciate i am in the minority though.

A minority of two
jaketheplumber4 m ago

A minority of two

glad it wasn't just me. I was stuck on a coach home from London at the time so I couldn't even change the channel or turn it off.
Did you pay for the second viewing?
@aw08 What happened after you watched again, did you say OMG, I gotta go back in ...?
How many killings, explosions and car chases?
splender41 m ago

@aw08 What happened after you watched again, did you say OMG, I gotta go …@aw08 What happened after you watched again, did you say OMG, I gotta go back in ...?

me and a friend did that when beetljuice first came out. We just hid in the toilets because you didn't have to leave the auditorium to do that. Went and sat back down. No one said a thing
psychobitchfromhell6 m ago

me and a friend did that when beetljuice first came out. We just hid in …me and a friend did that when beetljuice first came out. We just hid in the toilets because you didn't have to leave the auditorium to do that. Went and sat back down. No one said a thing

i can confirm, i was beetljuice
I totally believe you.
Dreadful movie, everyone far too happy and its so cheesy, go watch Mission Impossible fallout.
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 2nd Aug
psychobitchfromhell12 h, 27 m ago

I saw the first one and I thought it was awful. I appreciate i am in the …I saw the first one and I thought it was awful. I appreciate i am in the minority though.

Good! Told my wife that it was painful to watch. The only part that I almost tried to laugh was when Leonard's mum pretended to do a sex act on the barman and put a nappy on him.
I was aghast when I saw the original one for the first time. Not realising that it was (I think) meant to be intentionally cheesy and awful, I just couldn't comprehend how someone like Meryl Streep had agreed to appear in it. Oh, and the crowbarred in singing - those were genuine OMG moments. Pierce Brosnan ..... WTF!! It really shouldn't have been allowed. Now I know that it was (I think) made to be a cheese-fest, I can sort of understand and accept the appeal a bit more. The addition of the incredibly beautiful, Lily James, is a huge plus point for the sequel.

34572999-6eTGp.jpg
psychobitchfromhell16 h, 37 m ago

I hated it as well, 2 hours of my life wasted by utter awful drivel, not a chance in hell I will watch part 2.
Humphman2 h, 7 m ago

I hated it as well, 2 hours of my life wasted by utter awful drivel, not a …I hated it as well, 2 hours of my life wasted by utter awful drivel, not a chance in hell I will watch part 2.

Me neither
On a differant movie note DO NOT go to see The First Purge that film should have been a straight to dvd me and other half went on weds night (rare date night wasted) i was extremely disappointed *main character grows up in ghetto so can take out 100's of military experts blah blah blah thank god for meerkat movies eh!
Babbabooey1st Aug

"Mamma Mia!... Here We Go in Again"
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants