Groups

mamafolk.co.uk dodgy?

hi all anyone used this site before, mamafolk.co.uk, looks a bit iffy but there is a dress on there my daughter wants, anyone got any experience with them?

10 Comments

Sounds rude oO

Domain name:
    mamafolk.co.uk
    Registrant:
    David Redmond
    Registrant type:
    Unknown
    Registrant's address:
    10c Chesterford Gardens
    London
    London
    NW3 7DE
    United Kingdom
    Data validation:
    Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 03-Aug-2016
    Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 04-Aug-2016
    Expiry date: 04-Aug-2017
    Last updated: 04-Aug-2016

There is no trust pilot reviews for the company
    No telephone number given on the website
    No 'About Us' section on the website
    No links to social media on the website

Edited by: "nathan3007" 10th Apr

summerof76

Sounds rude oO:3

Filth summer.

nathan3007

Domain name:mamafolk.co.ukRegistrant:David RedmondRegistrant … Domain name:mamafolk.co.ukRegistrant:David RedmondRegistrant type:UnknownRegistrant's address:10c Chesterford GardensLondonLondonNW3 7DEUnited KingdomData validation:Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 03-Aug-2016Relevant dates:Registered on: 04-Aug-2016Expiry date: 04-Aug-2017Last updated: 04-Aug-2016There is no trust pilot reviews for the company No telephone number given on the website No 'About Us' section on the website No links to social media on the website

The meta tags for the homepage are not very encouraging...

keywords: Popular Style Jeans,Fahion polo shirt online,sunmmer t-shirt hot,hangbags for women discount,Dresses women fashion,women tops sale online

description: We provide a new fashion, fantastic jeans, t-shirt, polo, bags and other popular brands in the world, the best clothes, the lowest price, 10000 + boutiques · 3000+ designers, fashion buy here!

I would stay clear.

fanpages

The meta tags for the homepage are not very encouraging...keywords: … The meta tags for the homepage are not very encouraging...keywords: Popular Style Jeans,Fahion polo shirt online,sunmmer t-shirt hot,hangbags for women discount,Dresses women fashion,women tops sale onlinedescription: We provide a new fashion, fantastic jeans, t-shirt, polo, bags and other popular brands in the world, the best clothes, the lowest price, 10000 + boutiques · 3000+ designers, fashion buy here!I would stay clear.

That makes two of us FP! Hopefully OP does too
    Edited by: "nathan3007" 10th Apr

Original Poster

thanks for info guys putting the barge pole away now

fanpages

The meta tags for the homepage are not very encouraging...keywords: … The meta tags for the homepage are not very encouraging...keywords: Popular Style Jeans,Fahion polo shirt online,sunmmer t-shirt hot,hangbags for women discount,Dresses women fashion,women tops sale onlinedescription: We provide a new fashion, fantastic jeans, t-shirt, polo, bags and other popular brands in the world, the best clothes, the lowest price, 10000 + boutiques · 3000+ designers, fashion buy here!I would stay clear.

I would have liked these items, sunmmer t-shirt hot,hangbags for women

summerof76

I would have liked these items, sunmmer t-shirt hot,hangbags for women

I'm yet to see the 'handbags for men' - quite disappointed with this website tbh

nathan3007

I'm yet to see the 'handbags for men' - quite disappointed with this … I'm yet to see the 'handbags for men' - quite disappointed with this website tbh

No handbags just hangbags to carry these youtube.com/wat…NHE X)

Don't order from this company, based in China and got something sent to me totally not what I ordered, the value of my item I ordered was 62 that charged me 67 and I recieved something that was worth about a pound
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      2. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      3. I want some backless loafers for men22
      4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions