Mamas & Papas £5 gift card for online spends over £15 - FREE to long standing member who will use it in the next few days *one more available*

I have a Mamas & Papas £5 off gift card which works on spends over £15, and works with sale items too. Online only.
I am happy to give this to a longstanding member on here who promises to use it in the next few days.

By the way this works with the lovely Reindeer rocker down from £70 to £20
So would make it £19.95 if you are having it delivered as there is a £4.95 delivery charge, but delivery is free on orders over £50 and delivery to store is free too (not sure if this will work with that option though)

15 Comments

Ive left a message on the reindeer thread x

I'd love this if you're offering.

Got a little 'un due beginning of Feb and need a few more bits and bobs.

Cheers in advance.

Original Poster

SABJ

Ive left a message on the reindeer thread x

I sent you the details over, Merry Christmas

adambaz

I'd love this if you're offering. Got a little 'un due beginning of Feb … I'd love this if you're offering. Got a little 'un due beginning of Feb and need a few more bits and bobs. Cheers in advance.

I might have another one, I've just got supper about to be served and will have another look later if that's ok. Can't promise but think I might just have another.

Thanks very much I will defo use it I've spent a fortune in m&p the last 18mth it's nice to get something free much appreciated.

Thanks for being kind sickly sweet!

Original Poster

adambaz

I'd love this if you're offering. Got a little 'un due beginning of Feb … I'd love this if you're offering. Got a little 'un due beginning of Feb and need a few more bits and bobs. Cheers in advance.

I found it and PM'd you just now.
Good luck with the baby, I hope it all goes smoothly and that you have a lovely Christmas.

sickly sweet

I found it and PM'd you just now. Good luck with the baby, I hope it all … I found it and PM'd you just now. Good luck with the baby, I hope it all goes smoothly and that you have a lovely Christmas.

Brilliant, thanks!

Hope you have a good Christmas too!
Edited by: "adambaz" 18th Dec 2010

Original Poster

adambaz

Brilliant, thanks!Hope you have a good Christmas too!

No problem, don't forget to use topcashback, you can get between 5% and 8% back depending on what you are buying.
Merry Christmas.

Awwwwww, nice thread

Original Poster

I have one more available if of any interest to anybody. Can be used with the bargain Reindeer rocker in the deals section, £70 down to £20.

Yes please, was going to order that tomorrow

Thanks

Original Poster

ChrisUK

Yes please, was going to order that tomorrow :)Thanks

A-N-D-Y just pipped you to the post and asked me on the Rocking Reindeer thread, I'll see if they get back to me about whether they can use it in the next few days and you'll be second in line if either they don't get back to me or can't spend it in the next few days.

Edit: So sorry, A-n-d-y got back to me and said they'll be using it in the next few days and were first to ask so it's gone to them. I'll double check I don't have another, but think I only had 3 gift cards. If I do find another you're first in line for it!

if anyone else has a spare ill be grateful

Thanks so much for the code x, sorry chris

No worries, cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30405
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …236750
    3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…511
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714124

See more discussions