Groups

M.A.M.E Emulator question

Banned
    Is it possible to use a 360 controller on M.A.M.E cant seem to get it to work. also how do u change keyboard configurations.

6 Comments

yes....

uk.faqs.ign.com/art…tml

You require a Windows based version of MAME (Mame32) since MAME must run … You require a Windows based version of MAME (Mame32) since MAME must run under Windows XP for the game controller's drivers to be active. You can make a boot disk ... but that is far too complex for hardware that is already plug and play. If your PC has a copy of Windows XP and can run programs without chugging (saving large Excel spreadsheets, or large webpages through Frontpage are gross indicators without using benchmarking), then you can run the average mame32 software without problems. mame32 can be found at sites like [url]www.mame.net[/url]

Helpfull as ever I'd sugest using mamewah as a front end then just press 9 for the menu I think and set the keys in there that's how I've got my arcade cabinet working :-)

Original Poster Banned

I am using an old version of M.A.M.E with MAMEUI for front end

it not latest version though how do I install another front end like MAMEUI on the latest build

will running in it in XP compatibly mode be ok I am on Win 7

Might have to use controller software such as joytokey.
    oneswitch.org.uk/2/I…htm

I remember having a similar issue with my 360 pad.

mine works fine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions