mamma me nugget

Banned
u remember them mccains chicken nuggets in a box that went in the microwave for like 2mins.. them things still exist? i say yes mum say no

6 Comments

I have not seen them around for ages but to be honest, have not been looking. Tasted them once and remember them being rank

Original Poster Banned

Shelby25;3770192

I have not seen them around for ages but to be honest, have not been … I have not seen them around for ages but to be honest, have not been looking. Tasted them once and remember them being rank

NO u needed to put them in a sandwich with coleslow my friend with a hint of tomato sauce. and then that left u with 3 in the box which u simply soak in worcester sauce and eat! mmmm

http://i37.tinypic.com/124esjm.gif
just love food threads!

Ha, ha. If they were ever to be found in Sainsbury's aisle, then I shall be sure to purchase, just so that I can create how I should eat them.

Don't remember them ones, but if your looking for delicious chicken nuggets then try thes - they are from Netto in a black and silver bag £1.79 for about 30 and they are absolutely scrummy:-D

looooool Alex u jooooker, sfe for the facebook ad lol n i member them, aint seen em round for time, probs unhealthy or suttin! loool
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33202
    2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1221
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213624
    4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?919

See more discussions