Groups

Mamma Mia!!

I know that this is soo sad but I am excited all the same!! My daughter, Sister (Deek43) and I are going to the pics tonight to see Mamma Mia!!
    I watched a programme last week about the evolution of the film and I was a bit disappointed by the singing abilities if the stars (don't give up the day job folks!), but it should be a good girly night out never the less. I was wondering if anybody else planning to go over this weekend , or are we the only saddos?! And if you are- ARE YOU GOING TO SING ???( cus I cant see me and Sis sitting there and NOT singing out loud!!)

10 Comments

oh going on orange wednesday!!! me and daughter-my friend and her two friends plus mums..sure we'll sing! safety in numbers!! lol

Mamma Mia here i go again...

I will be singing - loudly! I adore Abba as you know and of course there the added factor of Colin Firth - phwoar!

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/americanwoman_photos/Colin_Firth.jpg

Sorry, forgot Pierce for you!

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff127/Beetlegirlsilverstar/Pierce%20Brosnan%20pics/premberlin2.jpg

Btw - If you're all singing how am i ment to find a decent torrent?

vengod;2502372

Btw - If you're all singing how am i ment to find a decent torrent?

how very dare you:roll:
    are you implying our singing is inferior??:x

I FEEL THE SAME WAY.....

About the Dark Knight

Your sister is Deek43? That's cute.

I despise Abba with a passion so I'll give it a miss however the dark haired lassie that plays one of the daughters friends went to school with me.

Banned

jennybubbles;2502811

I despise Abba with a passion so I'll give it a miss however the dark … I despise Abba with a passion so I'll give it a miss however the dark haired lassie that plays one of the daughters friends went to school with me.

what's her number :-D for the other single gentleman on here, of course I'm taken :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111112
      2. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)11
      3. Biscuit addiction1954
      4. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11

See more discussions