Found 19th Sep 2007
Never really used, always get the catelogs and get tempted. But the prices make me think there like TKMaxx, cheap knock off ****?

Anyone used these before? I'm a bit iffy with 'em =/

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Ive ordered a few thing's from them. All genuine stuff and never had a problem with them!

ive got a few things from them, never had any bother and the clothes have been good quality. go for it!! :thumbsup:

jamesterror

Never really used, always get the catelogs and get tempted. But the … Never really used, always get the catelogs and get tempted. But the prices make me think there like TKMaxx, cheap knock off ****?Anyone used these before? I'm a bit iffy with 'em =/

We've had seconds before, stuff with factory faults.

Last Reebok trainers were rubbish quality, believed to be seconds again, I'm tempted to use them as they're cheap and we have had good stuff, but the lastest stuff has put us off.....

(Well I say lastest, last used them 2 years ago!)

Yeah they are fine, there's a few ]vouchers for them too

Original Poster

thanks
ill have a nose through their site in a minute, on the search for a coat as my cheap one from TKMAXX has fell to bits. I dispise that store now.

I have used them a few times, always been impressed with the quality, quick delivery too.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…11
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2745
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21132
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11

See more discussions