Man bag for work recommendations required

Found 24th Nov 2017
OK, I need to start carrying my work tablet & paperwork about with me so looking for recommendations for some sort of carry bag. Would be good if it could hold a couple of 500ml bottles of water as well (and a battery pack for charging my phone but this isn't essential). Any suggestions? Amazon and ebay links especially welcome as I have credit/vouchers for them.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Got one of these a while ago from a deal posted on here, more than happy with it for the price, fits my surface pro and notebooks in it with loads of room to spare and pockets on each side for bottles.
m.blacks.co.uk/pro…16/
Skaman9 m ago

Got one of these a while ago from a deal posted on here, more than happy …Got one of these a while ago from a deal posted on here, more than happy with it for the price, fits my surface pro and notebooks in it with loads of room to spare and pockets on each side for bottles. https://m.blacks.co.uk/product/black-eurohike-nova-25l-daysack/246416/

Wasn't sure if I was too old (41) for a rucksack, lol?
sgandtg6 m ago

Wasn't sure if I was too old (41) for a rucksack, lol?

Couple of years older pal so if I can pull it off you'll be fine I've had a couple of expensive leather bags both of which haven't lasted so thought I'd give this rucksack a go when it was posted and so far so good.
Bought THIS one from Amazon just for going away on holidays for my tablet and everything else. Best daft thing I ever bought, was handy for everything (I am saying all men don't know what they missing with handbags lol), use it everyday now for similar for work.
Sainsbury’s do a great bag, and it’s only 5p
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants