33615280-LPCxw.jpg
jayonline852 m ago

“You’s won’t get past City” they said [Image]

That`ll teach `em for saying "you`s"
Real Madrid.
Edited by: "AW0079" 10th Apr
4 December 2012

Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Manchester City

Jurgen Klopp reached the final that year! History repeating itself...
meh
Look what Pep said

". Big congratulations to Liverpool, Hopefully they can represent England well in the semi-final."

Love City or hate them the guy has Class.
Treboeth2 m ago

Look what Pep said". Big congratulations to Liverpool, Hopefully they can …Look what Pep said". Big congratulations to Liverpool, Hopefully they can represent England well in the semi-final."Love City or hate them the guy has Class.

Think he'll be getting a smacked behind though for his comments about the referee.
jimmy_the_fridge10th Apr

Comment deleted

Wonder how many stabbings there might be?

Fixed for Jimmy
Edited by: ".MUFC." 10th Apr
deeky3 m ago

Think he'll be getting a smacked behind though for his comments about the …Think he'll be getting a smacked behind though for his comments about the referee.

As long as he enjoys it that`s his own business
Treboeth7 m ago

Look what Pep said". Big congratulations to Liverpool, Hopefully they can …Look what Pep said". Big congratulations to Liverpool, Hopefully they can represent England well in the semi-final."Love City or hate them the guy has Class.

Indeed, he is the main reason I actually don't dislike man city, him, de Bruyne and Kompany.
Salah has been great to watch this season.
My player of the year.
Salah is on another planet, Great player, Just can't stop scoring. Shame he won't win anything other than personal accolades!
.MUFC.23 m ago

Salah is on another planet, Great player, Just can't stop scoring. Shame …Salah is on another planet, Great player, Just can't stop scoring. Shame he won't win anything other than personal accolades!

Like man United under Jose
Snakeyes6468 m ago

Like man United under Jose

Are you forgetting last seasons medals ?

Not far to the final now though. To beat City 3 times in one season shows that LFC can beat anyone on their day. It'll be interesting to see how things go.
What annoyed me tonight is look north west ( Biased) TV programme had all the Man City fans on saying how they can win and how they would win?
Erm you're 3-0 down!!!!
Yes, the so called underdogs won! The same under dogs that have won Champions League 5 times!!
Roma in the final as they well deserve it after the comeback they did tonight against Barcelona , if not Real Madrid
think some clubs maybe thinking us underdogs maybe a bit of alright

33616273-nCibW.jpg
.Yoshi.10th Apr

4 December 2012Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Manchester CityJurgen Klopp reached …4 December 2012Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Manchester CityJurgen Klopp reached the final that year! History repeating itself...

Let’s not forget what happened in Portugal, Liverpool have won only 2 games on Portuguese soil, both against Benfica in 1978 and 1984. On both occasions we went on to win champions league, we won again this season on Portuguese soil (Porto 5-0), it’s written in the books. In 2005 we sold one of our best to Spanish giants (Owen) and went on to win champs league, this season we sold one of our best to Spanish giants. Do you see where this is going
deleted1431257
Roma knocked out Barcelona hahahaha no amount of referees and teams bending over will ever change this. Barcelona have been exposed as an average overrated team who’ve been lucky in La Liga this season that teams in the league were willing to give a damn against Atletico and Real Madrid, but against teams willing to beat them senseless like Chelsea almost did and now Roma this Barcelona team crumbled! And once again muh “greatest player of all time” Messi once again went missing when his team was on the back foot like he does for Argentina.

Even though that despicable team will likely win La Liga and Copa Del Rey, this season has now for them been an utter FAILURE!!!
deleted1315437
deleted143125711th Apr

Roma knocked out Barcelona hahahaha no amount of referees and teams …Roma knocked out Barcelona hahahaha no amount of referees and teams bending over will ever change this. Barcelona have been exposed as an average overrated team who’ve been lucky in La Liga this season that teams in the league were willing to give a damn against Atletico and Real Madrid, but against teams willing to beat them senseless like Chelsea almost did and now Roma this Barcelona team crumbled! And once again muh “greatest player of all time” Messi once again went missing when his team was on the back foot like he does for Argentina. Even though that despicable team will likely win La Liga and Copa Del Rey, this season has now for them been an utter FAILURE!!!

Well deserved for Roma. It was absolutely epic! Messi is still the greatest of all time though lol.
Was everyone safe and sound?? any vechiles destroyed?

Liverpool played a blinder... as West Ham proved last season... attacking the players coach before the game works a treat... puts the opposition off their game plan and club gets no punishment... I would think this will become common place on big games now...

Congrats to Liverpool... play a blinder on and off the park... Im sure the players would have rather won clean but a wins and win and on the pitch they deserved it and they cant help what the silly minority of fans did.
deeky14 h, 40 m ago

meh

saving yourself for Tuesday _______?
.MUFC.17 h, 10 m ago

Are you forgetting last seasons medals ? Not far to the final now …Are you forgetting last seasons medals ? Not far to the final now though. To beat City 3 times in one season shows that LFC can beat anyone on their day. It'll be interesting to see how things go.

I just don't like Jose much haha.
Snakeyes64627 m ago

I just don't like Jose much haha.

I like Klopp, Swap? Oh wait he likes to lose finals
.MUFC.29 m ago

.MUFC.3 h, 18 m ago

I honestly think Klopp Pep and Jose are all likeable and dislikeable to exactly the same amount if you take team bias out of it..... all three love their deluded sound bites, all love their woe is us comment and all can be funny - all are capable and can get their teams playing top football.

Pep is yet to manage a club that isn’t the richest in their league.... Jose makes it too much about him and Klopp made his team celebrate a draw with the kop like they’d won the league in the most embarrassing thing I’ve seen in over 30 years of watching football....

that all being said id rather be a player under Klopp day to day... and I’d rather go for a beer with him.... but I’d rib him about that celebration relentlessly for the whole time
Edited by: "joanddan7" 11th Apr
deleted1431257
Vasquez with a stonewall penalty and Ronaldo - against his favourite Arsenal goalie aka whipping boy Wojciech Szczesny - straight into the top corner, breaking Juventus and Buffon's dreams, maintaining his record of scoring in every round of this season's Champions League and cementing his status as the best in the world.
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 11th Apr
.MUFC.7 h, 0 m ago

Statistics are interesting things:
Manchester United have played in 33% more CL semi-finals than Liverpool yet Liverpool have won it 66% more times than United meaning Liverpool's conversion rate from Semis is well over twice that of United.
Jose is now at his third club where he has failed to win the CL where the club have won it in the last 10 years.
Juventus were robbed tonight
Agharta8 h, 29 m ago

Statistics are interesting things:Manchester United have played in 33% …Statistics are interesting things:Manchester United have played in 33% more CL semi-finals than Liverpool yet Liverpool have won it 66% more times than United meaning Liverpool's conversion rate from Semis is well over twice that of United.Jose is now at his third club where he has failed to win the CL where the club have won it in the last 10 years.

I was referring to Klopp finals as opposed to Lfc finals. Interesting stats all the same. United certainly underachieved in Europe, Whereas Lfc overachieved. Maybe we might have won more cups had Liverpool fans not got English clubs banned from the competition. Hope they don't start stabbing each other if they make it to the final. I hope they get penalised for trashing City's bus. Disgraceful behaviour.
.MUFC.16 m ago

I was referring to Klopp finals as opposed to Lfc finals. Interesting …I was referring to Klopp finals as opposed to Lfc finals. Interesting stats all the same. United certainly underachieved in Europe, Whereas Lfc overachieved. Maybe we might have won more cups had Liverpool fans not got English clubs banned from the competition. Hope they don't start stabbing each other if they make it to the final. I hope they get penalised for trashing City's bus. Disgraceful behaviour.

Premier League: Total banning orders

Newcastle United: 132
Chelsea: 79
West Ham United: 67
Burnley: 54
Liverpool: 53
Manchester United: 49
Tottenham Hotspur: 37
Arsenal: 36
Manchester City: 35
Crystal Palace: 31
Everton: 25
Leicester City: 24
West Bromwich Albion: 21
Stoke City: 19
Southampton: 17
Swansea City: 15

Man U not far behind when it comes to these sad individuals that bring the game into disrepute.

The scenes at city were terrible and LFC were swift in distancing themselves from the hooligans responsible, lfc can't control people and make decisions for them, and so the club shouldn't be punished imo, just fined.
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 12th Apr
Snakeyes64611 m ago

Premier League: Total banning ordersNewcastle United: 132Chelsea: 79West …Premier League: Total banning ordersNewcastle United: 132Chelsea: 79West Ham United: 67Burnley: 54Liverpool: 53Manchester United: 49Tottenham Hotspur: 37Arsenal: 36Manchester City: 35Crystal Palace: 31Everton: 25Leicester City: 24West Bromwich Albion: 21Stoke City: 19Southampton: 17Swansea City: 15Man U not far behind when it comes to these sad individuals that bring the game into disrepute.The scenes at city were terrible and LFC were swift in distancing themselves from the hooligans responsible, lfc can't control people and make decisions for them, and so the club shouldn't be punished imo, just fined.

We've got more fans ;). Yes it only takes a few bad eggs but it was more than a few bad eggs that attacked the bus. So English clubs shouldn't have been banned for the Heysel disaster either? It's a shame but your club has got an history of violence. You might see that as out of Lfc hands but they can play a bigger part to prevent such events. Banning or playing behind closed doors sends a better message out to would be hooligans.
.MUFC.22 m ago

We've got more fans ;). Yes it only takes a few bad eggs but it was more …We've got more fans ;). Yes it only takes a few bad eggs but it was more than a few bad eggs that attacked the bus. So English clubs shouldn't have been banned for the Heysel disaster either? It's a shame but your club has got an history of violence. You might see that as out of Lfc hands but they can play a bigger part to prevent such events. Banning or playing behind closed doors sends a better message out to would be hooligans.

Come on mate, most clubs have a history of violence, the men in black (aka the red army) were like gangsters, organised crime such as murder and robbery were just the tip of the iceberg... the Heysel disaster is a bad patch on the history of lfc and it's sad how it's not remembered by many like Hillsborough is.

Just last Nov man u fans attacked a group of Newcastle fans when they got of the tram in Manchester, people got beat and hit with glasses & bottles. People got hurt, only a couple of police officers got Hurt with "bus gate".

Hooligans are a real thing for all clubs.
Snakeyes6464 m ago

Come on mate, most clubs have a history of violence, the men in black (aka …Come on mate, most clubs have a history of violence, the men in black (aka the red army) were like gangsters, organised crime such as murder and robbery were just the tip of the iceberg... the Heysel disaster is a bad patch on the history of lfc and it's sad how it's not remembered by many like Hillsborough is.Just last Nov man u fans attacked a group of Newcastle fans when they got of the tram in Manchester, people got beat and hit with glasses & bottles. People got hurt, only a couple of police officers got Hurt with "bus gate".Hooligans are a real thing for all clubs.

True, I guess with modern technology they should seek to identify each and every individual that was causing trouble. Fine and ban them. It must make genuine fans a little sad. Like yourself, I trust you'd behave yourself as I would. As much as I dislike City ;).
Snakeyes6465 h, 34 m ago

Premier League: Total banning ordersNewcastle United: 132Chelsea: 79West …Premier League: Total banning ordersNewcastle United: 132Chelsea: 79West Ham United: 67Burnley

Wow quite surprised at the amount Newcastle have considering they are the only club in that city
.MUFC.5 h, 6 m ago

True, I guess with modern technology they should seek to identify each and …True, I guess with modern technology they should seek to identify each and every individual that was causing trouble. Fine and ban them. It must make genuine fans a little sad. Like yourself, I trust you'd behave yourself as I would. As much as I dislike City ;).

Of course I'd behave myself, I love football and love Liverpool, violence and intimidation have no place in the sport. You win some and you lose some, being passionate comes with happiness and sadness, never anger or hatred.
Snakeyes6462 m ago

Of course I'd behave myself, I love football and love Liverpool, violence …Of course I'd behave myself, I love football and love Liverpool, violence and intimidation have no place in the sport. You win some and you lose some, being passionate comes with happiness and sadness, never anger or hatred.

I love a bit of banter with rival fans ;). I know we're all human afterall.
.MUFC.12 h, 36 m ago

United certainly underachieved in Europe, Whereas Lfc overachieved. Maybe …United certainly underachieved in Europe, Whereas Lfc overachieved. Maybe we might have won more cups had Liverpool fans not got English clubs banned from the competition.

They both achieved what they did over a long period so they got what they deserved. Leicester over achieved winning the league recently but if you win the European Cup 5 times in 30 odd years that's called consistency.
As for United winning the European Cup during the ban period!
They'd have had to have won the league to have qualified and they didn't in that period. The team the ban hurt the most was Liverpool.
United didn't need any help from Liverpool to fail at the Semis etc. The stats show that was their level.
Agharta17 m ago

They both achieved what they did over a long period so they got what they …They both achieved what they did over a long period so they got what they deserved. Leicester over achieved winning the league recently but if you win the European Cup 5 times in 30 odd years that's called consistency.As for United winning the European Cup during the ban period! They'd have had to have won the league to have qualified and they didn't in that period. The team the ban hurt the most was Liverpool.United didn't need any help from Liverpool to fail at the Semis etc. The stats show that was their level.

I think it involves a little luck along the way, Who were Premier League Champions when LFC last won?. I think they certainly overachieved that year because there were 4 Premier league teams above them!

United got to 3 finals in 4 years that was pretty good.

What's to say that if the ban wasn't in place we might have been more encouraged to win the league? That might sound a little silly but anything could have happened.

Needless to say, United underachieved and should have won it more over the last 20-25 years.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 12th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants