Groups

Man City Celebrations

Anyone out there manage to get some free tickets for Man City celebrations that they probably won't use?..........long shot i know

7 Comments

Eager to go are you? Can't blame you, what with it being a once in a lifetime experience and all that.

£300 million, one trophy, 35 years.....

Congratulations!

You go and enjoy !!! Well done CITY !

lindseyanndavis

You go and enjoy !!! Well done CITY !

Screw that - the Club epitomises everything that is wrong with the game.

There was no need to get rid of Ireland and Bellamy (on loan but no doubt on his way out) when both were the top 2 players for the club a few seasons back.

This is how it feels to be City
    This is how it feels to be small
    This is how it feels when your team wins nothing at all
    Nothing at all !!!!!
    Nothing at all !!!!!

dtovey89

Screw that - the Club epitomises everything that is wrong with the … Screw that - the Club epitomises everything that is wrong with the game.There was no need to get rid of Ireland and Bellamy (on loan but no doubt on his way out) when both were the top 2 players for the club a few seasons back.

To be fair they're two difficult players. As an Ireland and Villa fan if I never see Stephen Ireland again it'll be too soon, the man's not wise in the head. Well done City, great fans and I can see them challenging for the title next year

JonnyIrish

To be fair they're two difficult players. As an Ireland and Villa fan if … To be fair they're two difficult players. As an Ireland and Villa fan if I never see Stephen Ireland again it'll be too soon, the man's not wise in the head. Well done City, great fans and I can see them challenging for the title next year

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/925621/laughing-baby-o.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214

See more discussions