1. Misc
15 Comments

Source?

Bbc app

abzycar

Source?

Click.
Edited by: "bo0td" 13th Sep 2016

That's terrible for the dozens and dozens of City fans who have turned up for the match.

A friend of mine in Manchester just said that's the worst storm he's ever experienced, like something you see on the Discovery Channel. Apparently even his Sky TV went off

Original Poster

Supposedly decision to be made by 10pm tonight when its to be played

We've had some fabulous lightning here too . Was pitch black by seven this evening . Missed the torrential rain though , just the normal heavy thunderstorm stuff . Was hoping for more because I live on a half built street and at the moment it is like a dustbowl . Can't wait for them to finish

Had power cuts and petrified doggies, all fun and games!

Original Poster

Confirmed 7.45pm tomorrow night

abzycar

Source?

This is an archer thread... If you want a source then you have to find it yourself.

miikeyblue

A friend of mine in Manchester just said that's the worst storm he's ever … A friend of mine in Manchester just said that's the worst storm he's ever experienced, like something you see on the Discovery Channel. Apparently even his Sky TV went off

It was pretty spectacular. I can't remember a thunder storm so loud and lasting as long! It lasted a good 2 hours here and the rain was bouncing!
Edited by: "RossD89" 13th Sep 2016

Yet the United kids u18's match v Villarreal still went ahead, albeit slightly late.!.

Must have been the tears of all the united fans sitting at home on Champions League night.

Banned

shauneco

Yet the United kids u18's match v Villarreal still went ahead, albeit … Yet the United kids u18's match v Villarreal still went ahead, albeit slightly late.!.

Not really as important as a Champions league fixture, to be fair....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions