Found 20th Sep 2009
10 minutes till kick off cant wait

ama hoping city destroy utd but will it happen ?

394 Comments

3-1 Man utd.

city all the way

Any links to the game ?

Monkeybumcheeks;6341612

Any links to the game ?

atdhe.net/930…ity

Sopcast link [URL="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/69850"]sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/69850[/URL]

Thanks for the link.....will the game just appear or do I need to download anything ?

Here we go, Tevez starts, A very cold welcome for Tevez, Seems most feel the same way.

Darren Fletcher will sort man city out, he has been on fire this season and wasnt "rested" in Turkey for no reason :-)

shauneco;6341646

Here we go, Tevez starts, A very cold welcome for Tevez, Seems most feel … Here we go, Tevez starts, A very cold welcome for Tevez, Seems most feel the same way.

Hughes is getting like Rudolph, playing down his chances of playing, then lo and behold, he starts!!

jase.2;6341656

Darren Fletcher will sort man city out, he has been on fire this season … Darren Fletcher will sort man city out, he has been on fire this season and wasnt "rested" in Turkey for no reason :-)

Bit worrying (for you, anyway) if you consider Fletcher as one of your star men!

deek72;6341657

Hughes is getting like Rudolph, playing down his chances of playing, then … Hughes is getting like Rudolph, playing down his chances of playing, then lo and behold, he starts!!.Bit worrying (for you, anyway) if you consider Fletcher as one of your star men!

School boy tactics, Of coarse he was always going to play

aww poor city lol hughes will get the boot by xmas

Original Poster Banned

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

Booooom

Teeeeeevvvvvvvvveeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Boooooom

And thats supposed to be englands top goalkeeper for the world cup lol

Original Poster Banned

deek72;6341762

TeeeeeevvvvvvvvveeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzBoooooom

LMAO

jase.2;6341766

No, Rob Green every day:thumbsup:
Calamity Foster:w00t:

jase.2;6341766

I know. Pity Given's not English.

Foster wont be a Man utd player next season, he makes to many mistakes for a top team like Man utd

mrfun1981;6341787

Foster wont be a Man utd player next season, he makes to many mistakes … Foster wont be a Man utd player next season, he makes to many mistakes for a top team like Man utd

I agree he makes too many mistakes but Fergie seems to talk highly of him and with Van Dar Sar retiring at the end of the season I doubt they have option but to stick with Foster, who else is available......

Banned

jase.2;6341766

No. David James still is.

FilthAndFurry;6341830

No. David James still is.

By the way Portsmouth are leaking goals at the bottom I doubt James will even be in the squad by next summer - he must be worried about the impact of being at Portsmouth.......

Id actually go with Robinson again

Anyone got a good link?

Original Poster Banned

the porter;6341736

that was the easiest n quickest £50 ive made for a while

you say for a while!!! i dont want to know what you used to do that was easy and quick money

Banned

jase.2;6341844

By the way Portsmouth are leaking goals at the bottom I doubt James will … By the way Portsmouth are leaking goals at the bottom I doubt James will even be in the squad by next summer - he must be worried about the impact of being at Portsmouth.......Id actually go with Robinson again

James is unlucky to be playing in a rubbish team. Personally I like Joe Hart. Think he was unlucky with what happened at Man City, but he's a quality shot-stopper and has a bit of presence in the air.

I thought Giggsy was playing?

He is/.

vengod;6342046

He is/.

Really? Where? Not seen him.

Original Poster Banned

its a shame city have players out as they would be running rings round utd defense

Original Poster Banned

deek72;6342058

Really? Where? Not seen him.

he the guy with the zimmer frame

churchill;6342076

he the guy with the zimmer frame

Hang on, I seem to remember a red shirt on the floor as a little black and blue blurr disappeared into the distance down the right wing. That wasn't him was it?

half time now ------ city to score next goal 3/1 ladbrokes nice price

ill have that ;-)

Original Poster Banned

deek72;6342119

Hang on, I seem to remember a red shirt on the floor as a little black … Hang on, I seem to remember a red shirt on the floor as a little black and blue blurr disappeared into the distance down the right wing. That wasn't him was it?

lmao

Missile thrown at Tevez at half time.
He left for more money, get over it.
(so would I if I was offered mo' money)

2-1, Fletcher

Go on dazza :-)

Original Poster Banned

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pass me coat love..............

Banned

skusey;6342165

Missile thrown at Tevez at half time.He left for more money, get over … Missile thrown at Tevez at half time.He left for more money, get over it.(so would I if I was offered mo' money)

Exactly:thumbsup:

Just like Defoe, Carrick, Lampard, Ferdinand and Zola.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch11
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...66
    3. Looking to travel from belfast33
    4. Paw patrol sea patroller44

See more discussions