Man City v Tottenham champions league

Posted 17th Apr
Does any one no a decent streaming site to watch this match. You can't buy a one day pass it seems, I have sky sports already and am not paying for bt on top of a ever rising sky bill, any suggestions?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

20 Comments
Download Acestream and then Google man City vs Tottenham acestream, something will pop up
Do it fast by the way, cracking start
Yea gutted 2-2 already what a game ! Shame I'm missing it !!
MattyBoy19898 m ago

Yea gutted 2-2 already what a game ! Shame I'm missing it !!

3-2...get with the times!
Mattyboy check your messages
Cheers for the effort. But luckily I've managed to use a mates account through the bt app on the lap top surprised it was that easy. happy days by sport free for ever now
MattyBoy19891 m ago

Cheers for the effort. But luckily I've managed to use a mates account …Cheers for the effort. But luckily I've managed to use a mates account through the bt app on the lap top surprised it was that easy. happy days by sport free for ever now

BT'
Crazy game from a neutral
What a game 🤪 !
Love var!
var
Boom mofos. We did it!!!!!
Bullet19805 h, 54 m ago

Boom mofos. We did it!!!!!

Nevermind yesterday, its Saturday when it really counts on doing it.
jimmy_the_fridge17/04/2019 23:27

Comment deleted

I think the decisions balance themselves out over the course of the season. Var isn't in use in the Premier league just yet.
37488357-DOwfm.jpg
jimmy_the_fridge18/04/2019 09:42

Comment deleted

Oh, Of course. Everyone baring the Scousers will be supporting City at the weekend.

Dilemma for us next Wednesday though
.MUFC.18/04/2019 09:45

Oh, Of course. Everyone baring the Scousers will be supporting City at the …Oh, Of course. Everyone baring the Scousers will be supporting City at the weekend. Dilemma for us next Wednesday though

Dilemma indeed. ive never supported Utd but im going to have to hold my nose and quietly hope they smash city. More than likely we'll lose against swansea though..LOL
EN1GMA2 m ago

Dilemma indeed. ive never supported Utd but im going to have to hold my …Dilemma indeed. ive never supported Utd but im going to have to hold my nose and quietly hope they smash city. More than likely we'll lose against swansea though..LOL

Hopefully, It'd be win win for us then. Can't have LFC winning the league!

Whoever wins the league will deserve it though, Both City and Lfc are on another level.
Both City and Liverpool will get a double, just Liverpool's will be a little more desirable.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions