Man Confessed Murder on Deathbed, then Got Better

Psst! If youre a criminal and youre considering a deathbed confession, make sure youre actually dying first.

Heres what happened to a man named James Brewer, who thought he was dying and confessed to a murder only to get charged with it after he got better!

Convinced he was dying after a stroke, Mr Brewer reportedly admitted shooting dead 20-year-old neighbour Jimmy Carroll.

The 58-year-old, who had fled Tennessee after the killing, was arrested after his condition improved, reports the BBC.

"He wanted to cleanse his soul, because he thought he was going to the great beyond," said police detective Tony Grasso, who interviewed Mr Brewer in an Oklahoma hospital.

6 Comments

Leer, you're HUKD's one and only roving reporter! lol

Original Poster

:thumbsup:

ChipSticks;4747377

Leer, you're HUKD's one and only roving reporter! lol

Read this earlier in the week and had to chuckle, death row here we come,

From deathbed to deathrow, I thought this was hilarious when i read it the other day, bet the poor bloke is kicking himself so hard now.

harlzter;4747651

From deathbed to deathrow, I thought this was hilarious when i read it … From deathbed to deathrow, I thought this was hilarious when i read it the other day, bet the poor bloke is kicking himself so hard now.

If he not someone will be pretty soon:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PS4 Beta Software Version 537
    2. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2339
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764034
    4. Pink Balls11

See more discussions