Man drove car whilst walking dog

11 replies
Found 2nd Mar 2010
Now here's a perfect case of lazyness and stupidity.

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
11 Comments

Original Poster

]News Report

A County Durham man caught walking his lurcher through the window of his … A County Durham man caught walking his lurcher through the window of his moving car has lost his licence.Paul Railton, 23, of Annfield Plain, admitted breaching two counts of the Road Traffic Act, at Consett Magistrates Court on Monday.Police caught Railton driving his car with the dog lead attached through the window, after being alerted in Stoney Heap Lane by a cyclist.Magistrates fined Railton a total of £124 and gave him three penalty points.Railton was disqualified from driving for six months as he already had nine points on his licence, three for speeding and six for an insurance offence.Under the totting up procedure, he had 12 points and had to be disqualified.In mitigation, his solicitor, Paul Donoghue, said: "He accepts it was a silly thing to do, borne out with an element of laziness."He said Railton was driving slowly and that Stoney Heap Lane was a very quiet back-road.

:lol:

Banned

I would have said american, nice to be proven wrong

totting up procedure? what adding 3 to 9 is a procedure now?

Genius! (No Sarcasm)

Original Poster

I'm betting the dog's name is Rover. :-D

Banned

DarkKnight;7993944

I'm betting the dog's name is Rover. :-D

Blimey, where did you dig up that old joke from? ;-)

Banned

maybe he got his idea from Marley and Me

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2008/12/19/PH2008121901057.jpg

there is a version of the Nobel awards for stupid ppl it rewards ppl for there contrubution to the gene pool by removing themselfs from it (ie their stupid act killing them)

Recent winners were

A man how was in a traffic jam needed a wee so he got out of his car and jumped over a wall to relieve himself, he forgot he was on a flyover and fell 65 feet to his death

2 men in denmark wanted to rob a cash piont they packed so much expolsive around the ATM they compleetly distroyed the ATM and the building it was in colasped killing them both

miles136;7994116

2 men in denmark wanted to rob a cash piont they packed so much expolsive … 2 men in denmark wanted to rob a cash piont they packed so much expolsive around the ATM they compleetly distroyed the ATM and the building it was in colasped killing them both

I do hope Michael Cain was around.

splatsplatsplat;7994297

I do hope Michael Cain was around.

Ha!

I think in his defence the driver should have said :
"I am a man. It's been scientifically proven that men cannot do two things at once, therefore I couldn't have been driving and walking the dog at the same time."

Case dismissed and a slap up supper 'round Mrs Miggins!

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3067
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    3. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615

See more discussions