Groups

Man Flu!!!

Banned
    Stuck in the house on a friday night with a temperature of 103.
    The missus said its man flu so she is out with her mates.
    Just though i would say hello to everyone unfortunate enough to be stuck in on a friday night!!

17 Comments

i had the same last week but mine was worse then urs:-D

Original Poster Banned

no doubt!!

Hope you feeling better soon,but I'm often in on a Friday night and every other night of wk!

im stuck in tonight as well, anyone want a date??? lol
    oh get well soon by the way

That sucks.

Order an Indian (good cure for the flu), fire up the DVD/Console/PC/blow up vibrating sheep [delete as appropriate] and have a Man's night in.

Feel better soon.

Hai.
    Hope you make it thru the night you poor poor thing!!!

The missus will be right - cos if you were that bad you wouldn't be on here :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

aye but im on the settee with a blanket on and laptop on the knee. thanks for all the comments though!!

I'm stuck in tonight too - looking after the little un while the GF goes out!

mind you I did trade duties so I could goto a poker tourney tomorrow

worto.

Date sounds good lol

I am in to get better soon mate, i am going to play a bit of Wii I spose

Man flu is extremely serious but you will get better, just hang in there paul

aw poor u!!

Men! :roll:

I'm feeling like rubbish to and have man flu aswell, but you c an't reply as somehow you've been banned!

crow99;1922885

I'm feeling like rubbish to and have man flu aswell, but you c an't reply … I'm feeling like rubbish to and have man flu aswell, but you c an't reply as somehow you've been banned!

He's been banned because man flu is highly contageous to men!

Or because he's a previously banned user.

crow99;1922885

I'm feeling like rubbish to and have man flu aswell, but you c an't reply … I'm feeling like rubbish to and have man flu aswell, but you c an't reply as somehow you've been banned!

Ooops, looks like someone's evening has just gotten even worse. :?

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rbo/lowres/rbon534l.jpg

not a pretty sight. get well soon!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions