Groups

Man is glued to toilet seat in Cairns, Australia :)

FUNNY: An elderly man in Cairns, Australia got stuck to a toilet after pranksters caked the seat with superglue.

news.uk.msn.com/odd…024

7 Comments

I lol'd, Although shame it was an elderly man.

Banned

Who sits down without checking the seat first? Who sits down feels a wet goo on their ass and stays their for the goo to set? An old man who likes goo on his ass obviously.

A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesman said the elderly man, who did … A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesman said the elderly man, who did not want to be identified, was "pretty distressed about the whole thing"."The humiliation of sitting on a toilet while emergency services are working around you trying to free you…I just feel for the man," said Carter. "Then to have to be wheeled out of the shopping centre with the toilet frame still attached to your body is just dreadful."

lol bless him i know some one who put cling film over a toilet seat :lol:

lumoruk;6120640

Who sits down without checking the seat first? Who sits down feels a wet … Who sits down without checking the seat first? Who sits down feels a wet goo on their ass and stays their for the goo to set? An old man who likes goo on his ass obviously.

+1

Banned

lumoruk;6120640

Who sits down without checking the seat first? Who sits down feels a wet … Who sits down without checking the seat first? Who sits down feels a wet goo on their ass and stays their for the goo to set? An old man who likes goo on his ass obviously.

superglue on skin reacts near instantly :thumbsup:

mind you, I would have wiped the seat first in any case!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562129
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      3. Samsung Note 8914
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122

See more discussions