Man U - Arsenal in play discussion thread - ***SPOILERS***

Warning - spoilers within!!

33 Comments

Original Poster

O'shea 1-0 . . . . this makes it interesting . . . . . .

noooo.....i need arsenal to win...

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;5074231

noooo.....i need arsenal to win...

Been betting have we . . . :whistling:

anybody got a link live now?

mbgringo;5074240

Been betting have we . . . :whistling:

on betfair...£30 quidco, £10 on first bet, if you win you get profits, so £47 profit if Arsenal win. But if i lose i get £20 (so £10 up) back anyways (and can be taken back on to your card)

So its a win/win situation...just arsenal gives me more cash!

Original Poster

oxter;5074266

anybody got a link live now?

veetle.com/vie…7ad

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;5074271

on betfair...£30 quidco, £10 on first bet, if you win you get profits, so … on betfair...£30 quidco, £10 on first bet, if you win you get profits, so £47 profit if Arsenal win. But if i lose i get £20 (so £10 up) back anyways (and can be taken back on to your card)So its a win/win situation...just arsenal gives me more cash!

Ha ha, thats the real way to bet! Definate returns!

It won't help that Utd are playing quite well and Arsenal look a bit nervous . . . .

mbgringo;5074289

Ha ha, thats the real way to bet! Definate returns! It won't help that … Ha ha, thats the real way to bet! Definate returns! It won't help that Utd are playing quite well and Arsenal look a bit nervous . . . .

ah well...like i said win/win! thats the only way i gamble...definites!

Well we shall see...the odds were better on Arsenal, thus why i placed it on them, as Man Utd to win was under 2.0 therefore if they do win i would have got less then £20 profit...
...Plus if quidco tracks...£30 extra too!

Original Poster

If it wasn't for Almunia and Utd being wasteful, should be about 3 up by now . . . . :oops:

mbgringo;5074298

http://www.atdhe.net/6654/watch-manc...ted-vs-arsenalanother link . . .

only 8 second behind sky, not bad

yeah slow but nm

Original Poster

GOAL!!!!

Kidding . . . . :lol:

1-0 half time

hope they get a goal each in 2nd half £80 profit for me

Original Poster

ettam123;5074554

hope they get a goal each in 2nd half £80 profit for me

Ha, has everyone had a flutter apart from me! :-D (3-1 Utd before kickoff, Arsenal are gonna struggle getting the 1 at the minute . . )

So far so good, United should be a few more goals up by now, Still I'd take a 1-0 win too the Emirates where a result other than a loss would see United progress to Rome.

Come on United...!!!!

Banned

shauneco;5074628

So far so good, United should be a few more goals up by now, Still I'd … So far so good, United should be a few more goals up by now, Still I'd take a 1-0 win too the Emirates where a result other than a loss would see United progress to Rome.Come on United...!!!!

Well you could lose 1-0 there and go out on Pens!!!!

Jus sayin!:p

ctuk;5074661

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hukd-soccer upladed live from my bedroom … http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hukd-soccer upladed live from my bedroom :lol:

cheers :-D

Is any one else enjoying this game? Its not the best of games imho

ah well i bet on 2-0

well never mind...still £10 better off...and if quidco tracks another £30!

finAL score please? cheers

1-0...

guv;5074694

Well you could lose 1-0 there and go out on Pens!!!!Jus sayin!:p

Yes of coarse we could, However theirs not many games that United don't score, If United score one goal at the Emirates it'd be very difficult for ARESnal. It's advantage United but a goal at the Emirates changes everything.

Good game with plenty of United chances, United had full control for virtually 90min, ARSEnal only really created one clear chance throughout the game.

ARSEnal got a little bit better in the second half but not much.

United really should of put a few more past Almunia, However he pulled off a great couple of saves to keep ARSEnal in with a chance.

Roll on next Tuesday...!!!

sensation;5075126

ah well i bet on 2-0

good bet, i think thats how it should of ended, unlucky

great play united, come on!!

should of won by more, but i dont really see arsenal winning by 2 goals at the emirates so I think we've got int in the bag

COME ON YOU REDS :thumbsup:

Banned

shauneco;5075193

Yes of coarse we could, However theirs not many games that United don't … Yes of coarse we could, However theirs not many games that United don't score, If United score one goal at the Emirates it'd be very difficult for ARESnal. It's advantage United but a goal at the Emirates changes everything.

To be honest, of the 2 managers, Wenger is going to be the happiest.

guv;5075505

To be honest, of the 2 managers, Wenger is going to be the happiest.

Probably as United had some great chances to finish them off, So he can consider his ARSEnal team lucky.

Their will no doubt be a couple of goals at the Emirates I just hope they fall United's way.

Banned

shauneco;5075591

Probably as United had some great chances to finish them off, So he can … Probably as United had some great chances to finish them off, So he can consider his ARSEnal team lucky.

Not just for that reason tbh. (Though I agree with your point - they should have got more.)

Both ties are really in the balance IMHO.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again715
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1617
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764096
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?68

See more discussions