Man u V Barca - anyone had a flutter? (A bet)

13 replies
Found 27th May 2009
Ive put £25 on Man U to win it in normal time 13/8 odds
I have a free £25 to use but not sure what to put it on.. i might just go all out Man u

1. Misc
  2. Betting
13 Comments

Banned

thanks for explaining what flutter meant.... :roll:

I stuck a whole £1 on MU MU, @ 4/1 I'll be rich, rich I tell ya.

Original Poster

ctuk;5328953

I stuck a whole £1 on MU MU, @ 4/1 I'll be rich, rich I tell ya.

4/1. i like them odds

125 -1 on vidic to score first (will obviously be from a corner) and united to win 2-1

£5 on it

If I were you, I would bet it all on MU. If you want to make things interesting, bet on props that favours MU like Ronaldo scoring a goal in the game or O'Shea getting booked first.

MinstrelMan;5329030

125 -1 on vidic to score first (will obviously be from a corner) and … 125 -1 on vidic to score first (will obviously be from a corner) and united to win 2-1£5 on it

If you want crazy high odds, should check out Bluesq. I always use them when I want to bet scorecast.

Slash;5329031

If I were you, I would bet it all on MU. If you want to make things … If I were you, I would bet it all on MU. If you want to make things interesting, bet on props that favours MU like Ronaldo scoring a goal in the game or O'Shea getting booked first.

might not be worth sticking money on ron; says on sky sports he was crocked in training; although he MAY be fit for tonight

bfjem;5329063

might not be worth sticking money on ron; says on sky sports he was … might not be worth sticking money on ron; says on sky sports he was crocked in training; although he MAY be fit for tonight

He may be crocked but his cockiness will prevail and play in this huge game hohohoho

I have Barca on a few parlays so I'm just going to hedge a little money MU tonight to cover my initial bets.

Original Poster

My bet is with BlueSQ,

Slash;5329155

He may be crocked but his cockiness will prevail and play in this huge … He may be crocked but his cockiness will prevail and play in this huge game hohohohoI have Barca on a few parlays so I'm just going to hedge a little money MU tonight to cover my initial bets.

I am sure he'll end up playing; I prefer the inplay betting now; nothing major wins wise; but nearly always turn over a profit on next goal scorers

Original Poster

Everton V Chelsea FA CUP final

5/4 on over 2.5 goals, might go for that.

Jack-L92;5329228

Everton V Chelsea FA CUP final5/4 on over 2.5 goals, might go for that.

im waiting to see the betting for this, for me its got to be Chelsea, am looking to lump on this. Had a nice win the weekend West Ham,Man U, Chelsea, Aston Villa all to win payout was nearly 20-1 on the accumulator!

Original Poster

leecroot;5330931

im waiting to see the betting for this, for me its got to be Chelsea, am … im waiting to see the betting for this, for me its got to be Chelsea, am looking to lump on this. Had a nice win the weekend West Ham,Man U, Chelsea, Aston Villa all to win payout was nearly 20-1 on the accumulator!

nice one! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769526
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions