Found 16th Nov 2009
How easy will it be to get tickets for this game?

in in glasgow and have booked a weekend in manchester for weekend they play

can anyone help out?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Original Poster Banned

anyone?

Go onto the Man Utd ticket site and sign up as a member. You should get regular emails about when the tickets go on sale, and then its just a case of popping onto the website and seeing whats available. I think!

I'm from Glasgow as well and I'm going to the Besiktas match next week with my friends (same price for a ticket to a Premiership match!) just to visit and see what its like. We had originally planned to see Blackburn game a couple of weeks ago and there seemed to be no bother getting tickets for that either.

slim to none.

Original Poster Banned

Bora Horza;6903760

Go onto the Man Utd ticket site and sign up as a member. You should get … Go onto the Man Utd ticket site and sign up as a member. You should get regular emails about when the tickets go on sale, and then its just a case of popping onto the website and seeing whats available. I think!I'm from Glasgow as well and I'm going to the Besiktas match next week with my friends (same price for a ticket to a Premiership match!) just to visit and see what its like. We had originally planned to see Blackburn game a couple of weeks ago and there seemed to be no bother getting tickets for that either.

one united?

costs like £40 does it not?

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;6903820

slim to none.

surely u can help me out "brahh"

United will want revenge lol.

hncb0809;6903920

one united?costs like £40 does it not?

i'm in Scotland as well mate you can pick one up outside the ground sometimes for cost price sometimes a wee bit more i've done this before, i'm sure for a burnely game there won't be as high demand so you'll get one at a decent price

I'm from Burnley and when United played at Turf Moor, it was mega hard to get a ticket - seeing as Old Trafford seats probably 5x more than Turf Moor (if not more) you shouldn't have a problem.

Meadsy4742;6905351

I'm from Burnley and when United played at Turf Moor, it was mega hard to … I'm from Burnley and when United played at Turf Moor, it was mega hard to get a ticket - seeing as Old Trafford seats probably 5x more than Turf Moor (if not more) you shouldn't have a problem.

esp since no one in manchester will want to see your team

Snare;6905503

esp since no one in manchester will want to see your team

I don't support Burnley, supported Man Utd all my life and not about to change teams just because Burnley have reached the Premiership in 70 odd years.

Utd through and through

hncb0809;6903920

one united?costs like £40 does it not?

Nope doesn't cost anything. Don't think it was One United though. I just signed up on their ticket site:

]Man Utd E-Membership

I just selected ticket news so I didn't get bombarded with emails from them.

[COLOR="Red"]Depends who you know, brah.

I could get tickets for this game with a click of my fingers.[/COLOR]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage44
    2. Want to sell on DLC ebay45
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account1010
    4. Christmas presents47

See more discussions