Man U VS Newcastle tonight.... opinions?!

39 replies
Found 16th Aug 2010
I'm hopeful newcastle's confidence can cause an upset.. as in, a draw! let's face it, we will be hard pushed to get a win. But just as hopeful that we can prove we ain't relegation favourites.(I don't think we are atm either, but i think we are favourites to be finishing 16th/17th) I just hope Fergy only give's rooney 45 mins. 9 goals in 10 games against us is abit worrying.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
39 Comments

I think 2-0 to united (c'mon we all know ther's only one).
I expect newcastle to give us a tough game, but berba and scholes on the scoresheet.
much love.

It's gonna be a hard watch. If Newcastle can score 4 we may just get a draw. We don't have a premier league squad, the squad we have now is worse than the one that went down, and all this hype about Carroll lets see him bully world class centre halves like he did in the championship. (and thats me as a toon fan)

Banned

NUFC will win, toon army

Banned

JustGiles

NUFC will win, toon army

I did like you

MUFC all the way.

Banned

1-1

DLM

I did like you :pMUFC all the way.

Yeah come on the reds. I used to support Newcastle but now I support Man U like everyone else that lives nowhere near Manchester.

2-1

i support anyone who are playing man u

Newcastle are gonna cause an upset tonight, toon army all the way man!

Best bet of the night,

Chicharito to score first 9/2 (if he starts, if he doesnt, Rooney 11/4).

Thank me around 10pm for that one guys.

Original Poster

I just hope we don't crumble like we have in previous meeting's. Yeah we have a worse squad, but it wouldn't be a bad shout to say we have a greater team unity. The people who left weren't exactly loyal enough to the cause, so we are probably better off without them.

If United get a early goal then it should be 4 or 5 nil, would like to see Hernandez keep up his excellent goalscoring form

http://south-african-police-crime.com/index_files/image001.gif1-0 home win i predict . Mind you i predicted West Brom would get a drw @ Chelsea

3-0 semi-comfortable win for the red devils!

dontasciime

Yeah come on the reds. I used to support Newcastle but now I support Man … Yeah come on the reds. I used to support Newcastle but now I support Man U like everyone else that lives nowhere near Manchester.2-1

U sure about that???plenty of United fans in Manchester

treble99

U sure about that???plenty of United fans in Manchester

that isnt plenty of fans for a team thats just won the champs league!!! C*** atmosphere from glory hunters. I've seen more fans out celebrating when Tranmere drew 2 -2 against Luton

20/1 for a Newcastle win. Utd 1/5.

this'll prob be me pre empting a rooney hat trick but after 20 mins he's still playing like a poor mans emile heskey.

roryk83

that isnt plenty of fans for a team thats just won the champs league!!! … that isnt plenty of fans for a team thats just won the champs league!!! C*** atmosphere from glory hunters. I've seen more fans out celebrating when Tranmere drew 2 -2 against Luton

Bitter Liverpool fan??And btw theres plently of glory hunters who support Liverpool

2-0 game over

treble99

Bitter Liverpool fan??And btw theres plently of glory hunters who support … Bitter Liverpool fan??And btw theres plently of glory hunters who support Liverpool

bitter over what?

Im not saying there isnt glory hunters who follow Liverpool, but in that video you posted it was clear they wern't real fans, atmosphere was flat as a pancake.

Ohhh Jesus ****, 20 posts and not one directed at the the hilarity of Bartons tash, I spat out my beer and actually had to go and get a mop and clean the place because i laughed so hard, I didn't have much laughter today but this more than made up for it.

I thought I was watching premiership classics for a moment on that espn channel
Edited by: "sparkyIreland" 16th Aug 2010

predo was not half bad!

Banned

Reckon it will finish 3-0.

Barton's tache is legendary.

master_chief

Reckon it will finish 3-0.Barton's tache is legendary.

looks trampy

Banned

What's with showing Andy Gray using the touch screen? We don't need to see the console, just the video output.

Banned

Scholes - what a miserable ****.

master_chief

Barton's tache is legendary.

I suppose it'll make him easier to recognise on cctv when he goes on his next rampage.

master_chief

Scholes - what a miserable ****.

how was he miserable?

Was absolute class tonight

Banned

Chidda

how was he miserable?Was absolute class tonight

Post match interview.

master_chief

how was he miserable?Was absolute class tonight

Post match interview.[/quote

he's always like that, rarely gives interviews anyway

Banned

Chidda

Post match interview.[/quotehe's always like that, rarely gives … Post match interview.[/quotehe's always like that, rarely gives interviews anyway

Hence him being a miserable ****.

Supermod

Scholes is, and has been, the best English midfielder for some time.

Pair him with someone like Gerrard and England would do well.

Original Poster

Shame we never even looked that good tonight. Carroll in championship would of probably buried that chance early on. I think he will do well this season. 10 goals should be a good target to aim for! A future england man?

Supermod

DarrylJohn

Shame we never even looked that good tonight. Carroll in championship … Shame we never even looked that good tonight. Carroll in championship would of probably buried that chance early on. I think he will do well this season. 10 goals should be a good target to aim for! A future england man?

Probably not. How old is he? There are better English strikers than him.

Banned

gutted bout result neva mind

Banned

JustGiles

gutted bout result neva mind

The best team won

Banned

yeye dlm watevaaa haha

good game, usual good banter from the geordies..... loving my new seat!

Original Poster

magicjay1986

Probably not. How old is he? There are better English strikers than him.

He's only 21
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22

See more discussions