Groups

Man United new football strips?

Does anyone know if there arew any announcements about new home/away strips being released.

I havent heard anything and was wondering if they will be keeping the same for next season or changing. I think the away strip changes every season doesn't it?

Pictures, release dates and links would be very useful.

Thanks ;-)

9 Comments

The real question is will Ronaldos' name be printed on them???

]BBC Sport

Home shirt will be the same for next season.

The Away black shirt will be used as our 3rd shirt so we should be expecting a new away shirt

melu;2112456

The real question is will Ronaldos' name be printed on them???]BBC Sport

The real question is "Does Torres wish he can wear it?" :thumbsup:

Original Poster

melu;2112456

The real question is will Ronaldos' name be printed on them???]BBC Sport

He is on about 'in the future' and all this speculation of Real Madrid snapping him up for £100m is a load of BS. He will be wearing a Manchester United shirt next season and i hope for many seasons more.

He has had an amazing season and the Prem seems to suit him so why move abroad... i hope that BBC Sport article is just the writers looking for some gossip.

Toybhoy;2112474

lol he wouldnt work so well at man united! although why would ronaldo consider moving to a side that has not done so well in the champions league! and desert a team that looks as though they will be ruling football again for another 3/4 years!!

Toybhoy;2112474

Answer to that is simple...no! He has already stated he loves the club, the fans and has no plans to leave.

Can you give me a definitive answer to Ronaldo staying?

BTW Carling is the poor mans' Carlsberg bhoy! :thumbsup:
    [SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]
    Is Man Utd your second team?[/SIZE][/SIZE]

melu;2112526

Answer to that is simple...no! He has already stated he loves the club, … Answer to that is simple...no! He has already stated he loves the club, the fans and has no plans to leave.Can you give me a definitive answer to Ronaldo staying?BTW Carling is the poor mans' Carlsberg bhoy! :thumbsup:[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Is Man Utd your second team?[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Haha! Thats true! Carling is indeed urine water.

Man Utd are a VERY close 2nd team. I was brought up supporting both teams (26 years!) and have held season tickets for both as I used to live in Manchester for a few years too. :thumbsup:

Saw what I thought was the new manure shirt in Singapore airport a few days ago, luckily I had a runy nose and of course then somewhere to wipe it. I think they should give all manure 'fans' a shirt free so I don't have to just guess if people are (insert suitable swear word here)

davelfc;2113050

Saw what I thought was the new manure shirt in Singapore airport a few … Saw what I thought was the new manure shirt in Singapore airport a few days ago, luckily I had a runy nose and of course then somewhere to wipe it. I think they should give all manure 'fans' a shirt free so I don't have to just guess if people are (insert suitable swear word here)

You should move to somewhere like Guildford. About half the town has a Manure shirt - the other half used to have Liverpool shirts but now wear Chelski. :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …273947
      2. word association Game72944190
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1719

See more discussions