Man United versus Liverpool

Found 10th Mar
Big Marcus Rashford with two early goals. First time starting in months. What an impact.

Best player under 21 in Europe? Better than Mbappe imo.

Cmon you Red Devils
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I liked the part where the ball went in the goal
45 Comments
If its not too controversial, I would very much prefer Man United to win, Cmon United!!!!!
deleted265520Original Poster
Rashford turned Arnold-Trent inside out with that first goal.
benjammin3165 m ago

Yes, I like football.
Typical negative José bringing off Rashford for Fellaini
Great result.
Man United FTW!!!
DT8910th Mar

Typical negative José bringing off Rashford for Fellaini

I would have loved a Rashford hat trick, never fails in the big games. Fellaini actually did extremely well when he came on. Great sub by Mourinho, we actually enjoyed more of the ball when Fellaini came on. It is negative but you attack Lfc and they'll punish you. Played to our own strengths and we were very professional. It certainly wasn't attack attack attack, It wasn't park the bus either, I think we were worthy winners. We have played against more attacking teams this season. Contained Salah and denied them any space.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 10th Mar
DT8910th Mar

Big Marcus Rashford with two early goals. First time starting in months. …Big Marcus Rashford with two early goals. First time starting in months. What an impact. Best player under 21 in Europe? Better than Mbappe imo.

Has he been injured or something? Why hasn't he been starting?
deeky39 m ago

Trying to keep Martial, Pogba, Mata and Lingard happy since Sanchez came. Sanchez is quality no doubt but it has upset the rythem a little.
Better than mbappe? No...

Definitely a rare English talent just hope JM doesn't hold his development back.

Mane and trent had shocking performances today, I felt lfc were unlucky but didn't deserve a win.
DT8910th Mar

Rashford turned Arnold-Trent inside out with that first goal.

He is young and always over commits which is what he did, he is our 3rd choice behind gomez and Clyne. Showed he isn't ready for these high pressure games.
Snakeyes6461 h, 38 m ago

He is young and always over commits which is what he did, he is our 3rd …He is young and always over commits which is what he did, he is our 3rd choice behind gomez and Clyne. Showed he isn't ready for these high pressure games.

Well the articles that I read before the game said that Trent and Robertson are the next big thing.

Lol ok
.MUFC.2 h, 56 m ago

I would have loved a Rashford hat trick, never fails in the big games. …I would have loved a Rashford hat trick, never fails in the big games. Fellaini actually did extremely well when he came on. Great sub by Mourinho, we actually enjoyed more of the ball when Fellaini came on. It is negative but you attack Lfc and they'll punish you. Played to our own strengths and we were very professional. It certainly wasn't attack attack attack, It wasn't park the bus either, I think we were worthy winners. We have played against more attacking teams this season. Contained Salah and denied them any space.

I'll take Jose's approach of being solid at the back as long as we make the most of our chances we do take.

The difference between our recent games is we have taken our chances whereas for large parts of his tenure we haven't.
DT8910th Mar

Well the articles that I read before the game said that Trent and …Well the articles that I read before the game said that Trent and Robertson are the next big thing.Lol ok

Where Did you read that? Robertson has been fine this season and played well today...
Snakeyes6466 m ago

Where Did you read that? Robertson has been fine this season and played …Where Did you read that? Robertson has been fine this season and played well today...

It was an article on skysports that said United will be too focused on Liverpool's front 3 and it will be the Liverpool wingbacks who will do the damage.

It also implied that Trent and Robertson are up there with the best wing backs in the league and that Trent will keep Clyne out the team

On another note the bias of Redknapp & Souness is pathetic.
DT8910th Mar

It was an article on skysports that said United will be too focused on …It was an article on skysports that said United will be too focused on Liverpool's front 3 and it will be the Liverpool wingbacks who will do the damage.It also implied that Trent and Robertson are up there with the best wing backs in the league and that Trent will keep Clyne out the team (lol)On another note the bias of Redknapp & Souness is pathetic.

Well they are Liverpool aren't they? We are all biased towards our clubs. Also I don't think that was said about the wing backs doing damage, was on Sky sports from before soccer am all the way through.

They are young with potential but mistakes will be made and lessons learnt.
Snakeyes6467 m ago

Well they are Liverpool aren't they? We are all biased towards our clubs. …Well they are Liverpool aren't they? We are all biased towards our clubs. Also I don't think that was said about the wing backs doing damage, was on Sky sports from before soccer am all the way through.They are young with potential but mistakes will be made and lessons learnt.

I read the article. That was what was said.

Not all pundits are bias. Carragher is very good. So is Neville.

Souness is a bitter old man.
DT8910th Mar

I read the article. That was what was said.Not all pundits are bias. …I read the article. That was what was said.Not all pundits are bias. Carragher is very good. So is Neville.Souness is a bitter old man.

Do you have a link to this article?
Pawson had a shocker also but lfc didn't turn up, no skin off my nose though, top 4 and champions league semis are my hope.
Snakeyes64627 m ago

Do you have a link to this article?

I've tried googling it but it returns stuff from a year or so ago.

I have no idea why you don't believe me and are intending on challenging me bringing it up.

It simply said United will aim to suppress the front 3 of Liverpool so Liverpool will find their best chances from the two wing backs.

United did indeed suppress the front 3, however, we didn't need to worry about the wing backs. Trent got turned inside out by Rashford twice and you failed to register a shot on target in the second half.
Edited by: "deleted265520" 10th Mar
DT8910th Mar

I've tried googling it but it returns stuff from a year or so ago.I have …I've tried googling it but it returns stuff from a year or so ago.I have no idea why you don't believe me and are intending on challenging me bringing it up.It simply said United will aim to suppress the front 3 of Liverpool so Liverpool will find their best chances from the two wing backs.United did indeed suppress the front 3, however, we didn't need to worry about the wing backs. Trent got turned inside out by Rashford twice and you failed to register a shot on target in the second half.

Challenging you? Chill out pal I just wanna read what was said in the article.
deeky4 h, 50 m ago

Only way Rashford to become a regular is for Mourinho to sell him and buy him back for stupid money 2 years later.
All I can say is how lucky United where, two clearly off side goals and we should have had at least 5 penalties.

(First goal was a good un)
Good first half show from Utd but the way they sit back against teams now is like lower league teams winning in a cup tie and trying to cling on.

Flat back 5/6 in the second half at times and mata and sanchez playing more as full backs than wingers.

How Sanchez stayed on and Rashford went off ill never know.

I know points are the main thing but when you are supposedly the biggest team in the world you've got to be more entertaining and positive than that!
DT8911th Mar

Carragher spits on United fan's …Carragher spits on United fan's daughter:https://mobile.twitter.com/mirrorfootball/status/972943202234880001?s=21Disgraceful

What a disgusting vile man he is, No excuses for that.
Towelie23 h, 37 m ago

Good first half show from Utd but the way they sit back against teams now …Good first half show from Utd but the way they sit back against teams now is like lower league teams winning in a cup tie and trying to cling on.Flat back 5/6 in the second half at times and mata and sanchez playing more as full backs than wingers. How Sanchez stayed on and Rashford went off ill never know. I know points are the main thing but when you are supposedly the biggest team in the world you've got to be more entertaining and positive than that!

Would you attack Liverpool then? Just see how quickly they counter, they have the fastest attackers in the Prem. It was a professional performance.
.MUFC.1 h, 0 m ago

What a disgusting vile man he is, No excuses for that.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Surely we won't see him doing the City match tonight?

On another note, I wonder if the girl's Dad has got 6 points winging his way for using his phone on the move?
DT8911th Mar

Carragher spits on United fan's …Carragher spits on United fan's daughter:https://mobile.twitter.com/mirrorfootball/status/972943202234880001?s=21Disgraceful

The video footage is disgusting. Vile individual who is beneath contempt for spitting at a 14 year-old girl. Sack him - no debate.
deeky34 m ago

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Surely we won't see him doing the …I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Surely we won't see him doing the City match tonight?On another note, I wonder if the girl's Dad has got 6 points winging his way for using his phone on the move?

I don't condone that one bit but when you've got to protect yourself from people like him it's almost understandable ;).
.MUFC.6 m ago

I don't condone that one bit but when you've got to protect yourself from …I don't condone that one bit but when you've got to protect yourself from people like him it's almost understandable ;).

I condone it even less but the Dad was baiting for a reaction and that's why he was filming it. He got what he was after but with interest. I'm pretty sure that Carragher reacted (wrongly) to the provocation, he wasn't driving along looking for someone to spit at.

No question in my mind. Common assault charge for Carragher, and a fine and 6 points for Dad.
Edited by: "deeky" 12th Mar
benjammin31610th Mar

Woah woah spoiler alert please!!!!!
deeky2 h, 39 m ago

I condone it even less but the Dad was baiting for a reaction and that's …I condone it even less but the Dad was baiting for a reaction and that's why he was filming it. He got what he was after but with interest. No question in my mind. Common assault charge for Carragher, and a fine and 6 points for Dad.

Lol @ Sky news milking his embarrassment for all it's worth.

And asking Vinny Jones and Joey Barton for their opinions on somebody else's behaviour? Do me a favour.
deeky5 h, 34 m ago

I condone it even less but the Dad was baiting for a reaction and that's …I condone it even less but the Dad was baiting for a reaction and that's why he was filming it. He got what he was after but with interest. I'm pretty sure that Carragher reacted (wrongly) to the provocation, he wasn't driving along looking for someone to spit at. No question in my mind. Common assault charge for Carragher, and a fine and 6 points for Dad.

The Dad was an utter melt. I hope he gets 6 points and a fine like you said. Not that what he was saying was that bad (sounded like normal banter) but the fact that he was filming whilst driving and didn't stop when his daughter asked him to stop. He also didn't seem to care she had been spit on - sounded more like he was seeing the £ signs light up.

However, it was a massive and disgusting overreaction by Carra. Really rate him as a pundit but surely he's got to go after that.
33428999-cHxJo.jpg
Can't argue with the result. Man Utd. deserved the win. Always love our matches together, Think deep down we respect each other as were the two most successful clubs in English football
best put an LFC gif on to cheer you all up Our Mo will be back on form soon

33429278-Jsi8n.jpg
Edited by: "themachman" 12th Mar
themachman1 h, 4 m ago

Can't argue with the result. Man Utd. deserved the win. Always love our …Can't argue with the result. Man Utd. deserved the win. Always love our matches together, Think deep down we respect each other as were the two most successful clubs in English football best put an LFC gif on to cheer you all up Our Mo will be back on form soon [Image]

I'm not going to admit anything ;). Two great historic clubs with unrivalled success. That's all I'm going to say on the matter otherwise it might sound like a complement!.
To be fair if that is the level of “goading” that tips MR C over the edge he wants to try being an Away fan at any stadium! If all I got was “Unlucky Danny lad 2-1 2-1.” Id be very happy and have a pint with Home fans.....

no excuse at all young girl or not - the levels of anger Souness and the like show week in week out after Liverpool are “robbed” shows the culture at the club. I seriously think it holds the whole place back.

They believe their own nonsense these days.

Carragher is just as bad with his punditry - it’s as if they can’t see the wood for the trees.

soundly beaten - 2-0 up at home against a team with their best three players being their front three you just nullify them and see the game out. It’s not negative - United and Jose got it right in a big game - nothing for anyone to be angry about decisions were Big standard 50/50 nothing was a clear cut wrong decision - your team is beaten if someone says 2-1 lad - with no insults or swearing - why the spitting - even if there had been worse goading why spit ever.

Crazy town - but then many moments like that over the years highlight issues in character
Edited by: "joanddan7" 12th Mar
.MUFC.3 h, 53 m ago

I'm not going to admit anything ;). Two great historic clubs with …I'm not going to admit anything ;). Two great historic clubs with unrivalled success. That's all I'm going to say on the matter otherwise it might sound like a complement!.

MUFC You know it makes sense
33430293-1jp4n.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants