Groups
    EXPIRED

Man Utd home kit

Hello,

Anyone know where to get the cheapest Man Utd home kit (this season, AIG)? With 7 Ronaldo on the back as well if possible.

Cheers!

4 Comments

Try ebay. I got my lad a Barcelona kit from Thailand for £7.99 delivered. I stated the name and number to go on the back and that was it. Not sure if it's real though:giggle:

BigRonsDad

Try ebay. I got my lad a Barcelona kit from Thailand for £7.99 delivered. … Try ebay. I got my lad a Barcelona kit from Thailand for £7.99 delivered. I stated the name and number to go on the back and that was it. Not sure if it's real though:giggle:

Anyone taking bets?

:giggle:

Ravster

Hello,Anyone know where to get the cheapest Man Utd home kit (this … Hello,Anyone know where to get the cheapest Man Utd home kit (this season, AIG)? With 7 Ronaldo on the back as well if possible.Cheers!

Be aware, they are changing the lettering and numbering style for Premiership shirts next season so may be worth waiting until august, the shirts will only have 1 yr left then as well so will be cheaper anyway. Cheapest place to go is usually a SportWorld store.

Should be a load of these appearing on ebay shortly
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767132
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1835
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047071
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?33

See more discussions