EXPIRED

Man Utd should of lost against Chelsea and was Rafa right about Fergie?

It seems United are clearly immune to most of the rules set by the FA, as they seem to get away from practically everything.

Yesterdays game clearly showcased how protected the biggest thug in football is in Wayne Rooney when he clearly hacked Bosingwas legs, which should of been a yellow card and when the referee requested a word, he continuously swore at him and looked like if the ref sent him off, he would of attacked him.

I believe if that was any other player in the league, it would of been 2 yellows and changed the game completely, yet Lampard was yellow carded from the beginning of the game for nothing in comparison...the ref purely was not consistant.

United were poor for the opening stages of the game but after this Rooney incident (there was others he performed throughout the game too) united grew in confidence and deserved their win, as Chelsea did look lacklustre.

What does everyone think......is united immune from most rules?

25 Comments

what about carvaliho should have been a penalty against him for ronaldo in the box, he was practically trying to wear his top, you need to show boths sides of the argument really mate!

And i dont support either team, jst one sided is a bit unfair

Rooney gets away with more than most but Chelsea were well stuffed

i think manu should be put into the championship tbh, and why is alex fergusons nose so red, does he down whiskey 24/7 or summat

also, if united were immune for most rules, why did ferguson get 3 fines and a disaplianry hearing from the fa last season, why did they lose out on the whole jon obi mikel saga, which chelski clearly started,

you need to show all sides of the story man, not just what the press show you, Rooney is a hot head, but he got the ball when he tackled bosingwa, shouldnt have sworn at the ref but the tackle could have been worse

I think 10 men could have beaten Chelsea with they way Chelsea performed yesterday, very poor...

the2ocan;4041076

I think 10 men could have beaten Chelsea with they way Chelsea performed … I think 10 men could have beaten Chelsea with they way Chelsea performed yesterday, very poor...

On that performance, Rangers could have beat them:w00t:

I cannot comment on the game as I did not see it but will watch the highlights at some stage.

As far as Rafa goes I think he is spot on with what he has said, i am glad he has said it and its true that its whats lots of people in football have thought and believed for a long time but have just never had the balls to say it.

A lot has also been made of it being said when Liverpool failed to win at Stoke, I really do not think it makes a difference that they did not win because they are still top of the league with the points on the board.

I think the interesting thing is that Man United can go top before Liverpool play again if they can win their games in hand.
Its going to be a great season with all to play for and Chelsea are not out of it by any means.

skusey;4041097

On that performance, Rangers could have beat them:w00t:

rangers beat them 2seasons ago 1 -0 at ibrox, chelski put out a full team and after the match Jose said it was one of the best teams and stadiums he has played in or against so it wouldnt be to hard to believe that,

nice to see you are still in love with and trying to get my invloved in everything ! :thumbsup:

Chelsea have lost it. Best players are slowly aging and becoming less affective, look like the hungers gone too.

Looking horribly bloated as a team and sold all their wingers too and look like they have BIG creative player issues, infact West Ham almost should of beat them at the bridge.

Man u coasted thru that game.

Of course Rafa's right about Sir Alex, everyone knows he employs certain tactics. It's the same all over though. I bet you Rafa and co. have leaned on more than the occasional referee. Whatever league or cup your in, the better sides usually get the rub of the green.

Anyone who doesn't think so doesn't know the game well enough.

scotland88;4041221

rangers beat them 2seasons ago 1 -0 at ibrox, chelski put out a full team … rangers beat them 2seasons ago 1 -0 at ibrox, chelski put out a full team and after the match Jose said it was one of the best teams and stadiums he has played in or against so it wouldnt be to hard to believe that, nice to see you are still in love with and trying to get my invloved in everything ! :thumbsup:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/497.gif

Bring on southend to win against chelsea wed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .lol

skusey;4041355

sorry i actually ment they beat them 2-0 novo and sebo scored, i have proof if needed !

lol at your half naked pics of arnie, barbra windsor and paulo di cannio on your photobucket PAUL!

capelli;4041102

I cannot comment on the game as I did not see it but will watch the … I cannot comment on the game as I did not see it but will watch the highlights at some stage. As far as Rafa goes I think he is spot on with what he has said, i am glad he has said it and its true that its whats lots of people in football have thought and believed for a long time but have just never had the balls to say it. A lot has also been made of it being said when Liverpool failed to win at Stoke, I really do not think it makes a difference that they did not win because they are still top of the league with the points on the board. I think the interesting thing is that Man United can go top before Liverpool play again if they can win their games in hand. Its going to be a great season with all to play for and Chelsea are not out of it by any means.

spot on comment :thumbsup:

weather was rubbish today!! :thumbsup:

What about evra's handball too...ref don't spot that...united go up other end, hit's ashley cole's hand and a free kick is given.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.... All a bit sour grapes innit????

Banned

Rooney certainly needs to curb it. A stronger ref would have sent him off yesterday. (How many times do we need to hear that? - It's not said without justification either!) Dunno why it is that some players seem to think they can swear and rave at refs. Ashley Cole is the same.

Ferguson does play mind games. He's just better at it than others.

I blame the FA to be honest. If they come down hard on stuff like they do, they would learn to STFU. Ever wonder why they don't rant at refs in European games? (Answer - 'cos they know they will be hit hard.)

guv;4041551

Rooney certainly needs to curb it. A stronger ref would have sent him off … Rooney certainly needs to curb it. A stronger ref would have sent him off yesterday. (How many times do we need to hear that? - It's not said without justification either!) Dunno why it is that some players seem to think they can swear and rave at refs. Ashley Cole is the same.

I heard that muppet Adrian Durham(Talksport drivetime show) saying how Rooney should get preferential treatment when it comes to his swearing because he's very talented. How can that work?

What I saw of Rooney: if it had been at the Bridge he would of been booked for it.

Also if Rooney had been a player playing for a smaller club away at Old Trafford he would of been booked at least.

Looney is a nutter and always has been. All refs inexplicably favour United who have been well schooled to cheat as it is by far the easiest way to win games. I can hardly remember a game which has not been affected by referees wrong decisions. Makes a mockery of the whole PL.

doogan9;4043334

Looney is a nutter and always has been. All refs inexplicably favour … Looney is a nutter and always has been. All refs inexplicably favour United who have been well schooled to cheat as it is by far the easiest way to win games. I can hardly remember a game which has not been affected by referees wrong decisions. Makes a mockery of the whole PL.

I know, I can't believe they disallowed those Ronaldo goals

Banned

robtallica;4041642

I heard that muppet Adrian Durham(Talksport drivetime show) saying how … I heard that muppet Adrian Durham(Talksport drivetime show) saying how Rooney should get preferential treatment when it comes to his swearing because he's very talented. How can that work?

LOL.... I heard the show also. Most of the things Adrian Durham says is complete BS. Says things just for reaction. For some reason that just reminded me of someone!!!

:whistling: LETS FACE IT ..RONALDO ROONEY & THE4 REST OF THEM ARE ALL A BUNCH OF CHEATS AND CRY BABBIES...only decent player they have is ryan giggs..fergie should be pensioned off to a remote scottish isle!!

Original Poster

guv;4041551

Rooney certainly needs to curb it. A stronger ref would have sent him off … Rooney certainly needs to curb it. A stronger ref would have sent him off yesterday. (How many times do we need to hear that? - It's not said without justification either!) Dunno why it is that some players seem to think they can swear and rave at refs. Ashley Cole is the same. Ferguson does play mind games. He's just better at it than others. I blame the FA to be honest. If they come down hard on stuff like they do, they would learn to STFU. Ever wonder why they don't rant at refs in European games? (Answer - 'cos they know they will be hit hard.)

Fergie is great at mind games but it's hilarious when he contradicts himself such as when he previously said Chelsea aren't good enough because their squad is too old and he recently said Chelsea are well equiped because they have more experience than others. :giggle:

robtallica;4041642

I heard that muppet Adrian Durham(Talksport drivetime show) saying how … I heard that muppet Adrian Durham(Talksport drivetime show) saying how Rooney should get preferential treatment when it comes to his swearing because he's very talented. How can that work?What I saw of Rooney: if it had been at the Bridge he would of been booked for it.Also if Rooney had been a player playing for a smaller club away at Old Trafford he would of been booked at least.

That's rubbish, players don't need preferential treatment to bad behaviour.
I agree talented players need to be looked after when being fouled to prevent injury but not when they're abusive and performing poor challenges that they'd go mad over if the roles were reversed.

Rooney's ego is what lets him down because he's without a doubt, one of the finest players in world football.

Original Poster

guv;4043441

LOL.... I heard the show also. Most of the things Adrian Durham says is … LOL.... I heard the show also. Most of the things Adrian Durham says is complete BS. Says things just for reaction. For some reason that just reminded me of someone!!!

Can you give us a clue who you're talking about.....without the mods banning you for being offensive to other forum members? :giggle:

Rooney would be the first name on my team sheet every week, I think he is a great player. He likes to go in hard, but he also accepts he gets kicked around the place.

( dont like Man U either)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846059
  2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2339
  3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415114078
  4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1927

See more discussions